Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Mr Ttobey,

Sir, can you take a look at Form of the Ice Efreeti illusion for me and fix the zoning issue with this illusion. When you zone, you can put a shirt on or have it off.. well, I prefer it off as the illusion looks better. But you have about a 50/50 chance of zoning and having a T-Shirt on that ruins the whole appearance..

Thanks,
    Yack N'Sack
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That would be a coding issue and beyond my realm of power.
  3. Kelvmor Active Member

I'd noticed that, too, but here's a trick: check, and then uncheck the "hide illusion" box in the character window options, and it'll reset the illusion back to shirtless.
  4. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Yeah, its just kinda annoying is all.. oh wells :)
    Well then, its time to learn a new skill !! But, ok.. I'll deal with having to toggle my illusion :(
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Just so you guys all know... I rig and animate the monsters. That's all I do. If you PM me about coding and design issues, it's not going to get fixed. I have nothing to do with that. I don't even know what half the team's forum names are here, so I can't send you to the right person. Always go to Gninja he does all the coding. I rig and animate!
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's Monday morning and I already need a GnT.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

*Sends ttobey a GnT*
    It's five o'clock somewhere ... even if that means am.
    ttobey likes this.
  8. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Go for a gimlet, then you can say it's a vitamin c tonic. :)
    ttobey likes this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Why haven't you fixed lag yet? It is unacceptable.

I think you should be made to fix code, and if you don't, you have to listen to the duck song on repeat.
  10. Kelvmor Active Member

Yes, this.

Gninja's a really nice guy. He even said "probably" when I PM'd him about putting in the Fer'Esh (Iksar shortsword with curved-forward blade, pictured below on a dungeon maker asset, but presently unattainable as a weapon appearance for PCs despite copious presence on various Kunark NPCs) on live and TLE servers with Rise of Kunark TLE!

[IMG]
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

Think maybe you could introduce some new horribly inappropriate animations for players?
    ttobey likes this.
  12. Ratitz Active Member

Recently I obtained my Kraletus helm (woot), and i noticed that it gave me a static buff.
    [IMG]
    "Your weapons burn with and eerie red glow"
    However, this does not happen.
    [IMG]
    It would be really cool to see gear like this give your weapons/armor some cool appearance effects! Just a thought.
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Dear Ttobey,

Is there any way you can get someone to put Qho back on the marketplace??? There are tons of us that need him for our homes. Please please please please please? You are the best!

Oaky
    Avahlynn likes this.
  14. Lojaak Well-Known Member

I don't understand how people like Qho. I hate him with a passion. I've only done AGO once, because he is a BRAT! :D
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

I don't like him, but I like the rewards I earn from him. *shrug*

If there were a training dummy version of him, I'd buy it in a second!
  16. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

He becomes a merc. Oh look an epic huge mob...go get that Qho! Muhahaha
    Lojaak and Prissetta like this.
  17. Meirril Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea how many player homes have a Qho suspended over a fire? With or without a cage.
  18. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Oh now that is worth getting him for!!! :D:D
    Ocarinah, Kittybock and Prissetta like this.
  19. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Or Qho in a shark tank filled tank.
  20. Kittybock Well-Known Member

*sips coffee and smiles* Qho in a shark tank...that does my heart good ;)
    Rifuul, Ocarinah, Lojaak and 2 others like this.