Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Rainmare Well-Known Member

okay, so that covers earth elementals...so what about the already slightly flaoting sleepless researcher? of the gnemlin and dhalgar skeletons....or or the scourge orcs? :p
  2. Kelvmor Active Member

Sleepless Researcher and Scourge don't use the same animation sets as player races.

But the skeletons should work.
  3. Kelvmor Active Member

What about an earth elemental on my Elemental Disc of Earth flying mount? :p
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Okay, so then we'll have Pug mounts next xpac? For umm, running PuG groups, eh? ;)
    Katz likes this.
  5. Katz Well-Known Member

I can see it now, Pugs on Pugs! :p
    Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Heh, per Twitter.....I think some B-day wished are in order. Happy B-day, Tobey....hope your special day was awesome!
    Moonpanther, Ocarinah and Prissetta like this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! I will spare you on the singing part cuz. :)
    Kittybock, Prissetta and ttobey like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

9. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday ttobey!!!!
    ttobey and Kittybock like this.
  10. Katz Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!
    ttobey likes this.
  11. Meirril Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday!
    ttobey likes this.
  12. Meirril Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that in light of the DDOS attack we're experiencing EQ2 needs more shotguns. Ttobey, think you can make that happen?
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Shotguns + duck/bunny mounts = bad idea!
    Faeonara likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The Scourge Orcs do work with mounts I animated. I did a set for them. The mounts I animate all use the same frame count, so the rider uses the same animations across the board. The older mounts don't adhere to the same frame counts that I'm using and I don't have time to animate stances for every old mount type so they won't work on the older mounts. There's no way to turn the mount anim set on for a few mounts, it's either on or off for mounts and the new orcs were so broken on the older mounts that we had to turn it off for all mounts. You can see them riding the warboars in the one zone though.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Shotguns + duck/bunny mounts + laughing dog= Win! Oh, wait that was Duck Hunt ;)
    Katz likes this.
  16. Rainmare Well-Known Member

Ah well that makes sense. I was only slightly disappointed as I have like 3 scourge orc illusions, adn the Dhalgar skeleton..adn but can't see them if I turn them on cause I need to wear my mount due to the stats
  17. Meirril Well-Known Member

You could turn the mount animation off.
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

I remember playing that game. Fun times!
    Kittybock likes this.
  19. Rainmare Well-Known Member

true, but that only works for me, not for anyone else. it's not like if I turn mounts off everyone else gets to see the neat illusion.
  20. Kelvmor Active Member

And even then, hiding your mount doesn't show your illusion, even if you have your "hide illusion" option unchecked.