New Rare Item Merchant in Thalumbra

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen Well-Known Member

“I have some things you may find enticing! Some old, some new!” - Koolor Ironblood

[IMG]

A “Merchant of Rarities” has rare heroic drops from Terrors of Thalumbra dungeons available to players that are looking to pick up an item that has been eluding them, or to get a character caught up to adventure in Thalumbra and beyond!

Are you looking for awesome new Green Adornments? Koolor Ironblood has them!

[IMG]

Koolor Ironblood can be found in Thalumbra: the Ever Deep. He has items to purchase for status, for platinum, and for Coin of the Eternal Queen. What items are YOU most excited for?
    Kurisutaru, Beee and Prissetta like this.
  2. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Finally, something to use those thousands of otherwise pretty much useless tokens on. Hopefully the status point costs aren't off the hook...
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Enigma Active Member

Wheres the mythical hammer at?
    Neiloch likes this.
  4. Kouzatc Member

So, Now that we have access to this merchant that drops every rare item from the x-pack. I guess all there is to do is run scourge every 6 hours. :) WOOOT .
  5. Travail Member

Yet another terrible idea that in one fell swoop will make groups pretty much non existent. Not only that but now there is very little reason to run the x2. I have never been a fan of these types of merchants, am sure I am a minority since most don't mind everything being handed to them. At least now the solo players can get all that great gear they don't need.
  6. Wizgian Member

Couldn't you have let us on the EU server know that it's not for us yet?
  7. Lacutis New Member

Nice except there isn't a mage cloak or belt?! Seems a little unfair to the casters.
  8. semisus Does not play this game

i certainly wont complain about the items , would be nice with duck hat or something to spawn portal with though .. even if cost was high
  9. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Terrible location for the vendor, right in the middle of contested mushroom area. Also, no non-fighter belts or cloaks?
  10. Evilnok Active Member

where at in the zone tho to find this merchant?...a location would be nice to know lol
  11. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Loc is 826.99, 53.40, 192.39 and he is on EQ2 Maps now as well.
  12. semisus Does not play this game

hes at fungus farm , where the big x4 shroom is at
  13. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Why put only the Deception & Deception II belt with flurry, block, mit and none of the others?
    Same with the All for One cloaks.
  14. Evilnok Active Member

found him,But the only problem with this is the mass amounts of players on giant mounts blocking this new npc/merchant
  15. duckster Active Member

There is an option for not seeing other folks on mounts but i do agree its minor issue finding space at times :)
  16. Chiffon Active Member

Nice items, but it's very unfair that the cloaks and belts don't have any doublecast on them. Are you planning to fix that oversight?
    Blambil likes this.
  17. Katzandra Well-Known Member

I think this was a wonderful idea! We can still run zones and groups for the coins and status and plat, and we can get nice items at reasonable rates instead of ridiculous rates on auction channels. (The other day someone was joking that an item went for "only" the plat equivalent of 5 kronos.) Hopefully they will put in some doublecast cloaks and belts as well. It was nice that they have 3 tiers of the tanky flurry cloaks and belts! WTG Development team! Of course we will be replacing much of this with new stuff from Zek but its a nice option to have! Thank you DB!
    I hope you do more of this in the future. It saves on already cramped shared bank space and we can buy what we want for our characters with our hard earned status, currency and plat!
  18. Evilnok Active Member

I know there is an option,But that's to only hide the mounts not the players in the area
  19. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Hiding all those mounts would still make it easier to see.

People were talking about the Lacerator, which I could not see on the merchant. It appears the merchant won't list items that you cannot use, I had to alt to a mage to see that weapon.
  20. Evilnok Active Member

not when there are a 100+ players at the vendor,I was still able to see them even with hide the mount option
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.