TLE - Items That Need to be Reviewed

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, May 12, 2016.

1. Kander Developer

If you see items or quest rewards that look out of progression for the current content, please post the names, the locations they came from. If it is a quest, then is the quest solo, heroic or Epic.

We will try to get to all of them if they need to be reviewed.
    Xillean and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Kander Developer

[Currently Reviewing]

• Hooloh's Hats
    • Mark of the Awakened Rewards
    • Deathtoll Access rewards - items from Serving a New Master and Storming the Necropolis.
  3. Poofe Active Member

Dusk Shot - lvl 70 bow off Mutagenic Outcast - should be comparable to drops off of Sarik the Fang in EH. Needs more blue and green stats.

Focus Effects from EOF Fabled sets need improvements
  4. LodossOldSchool New Member

Focus Effects from EoF legendary sets need improvements as well. I know they aren't supposed to be the best but should at least make them useful. Most of the focus effects are useless.
  5. Kander Developer

I'll look at it.
    Poofe likes this.
  6. Monotone Active Member

Unrest
    Battleworn Canteen - green stats lower than other pieces of gear, potency also low
    Orb of Teleportation - green stats lower than other pieces of gear, also has no AGI, potency and attack speed low

EoF Raid Sets
    Bracers of the Requiem - Missing STA

Emerald Halls
    Bee Sting - Stats seem low for a weapon that drops off a floor 2 named seeing some legendary gear has higher stats

Misc
    All class Masters are much smaller upgrade over Expert than they used to be
  7. LodossOldSchool New Member

Unfortunately if you are going to increase the stats on the Orb of Teleportation and Summoning from Unrest then you'll need to lower the CC. Same with the canteen.
  8. Kander Developer

We'll look at this stuff.
    Xillean likes this.
  9. Seifer of Aftermath Member

Well if you are looking at these than you should be looking at the blue stats that come with the claymore rewards they are awful and not worth the the risk it takes for that quest series, For instance The arm of erollossi has one blue stat 2.2% potency. Not even close to correct.
    Nezette likes this.
  10. Seifer of Aftermath Member

\aITEM -696119884 130527271:Longbow of the Grove\/a
    longbow of the grove drops from 3rd floor EH and is only lvl 68 and is missing alot of blue stats.
  11. agosborne Member

In general---charms need a lot of help, there is an overabundance of dps mod on gear and a severe lack of multi-attack (for casters mainly---on cloth armor specifically there are literally only two pieces, that I've seen, in all of EoF available for a mage and both are head pieces [raid set head piece and the head from contested Matron] so we have to find all of our MA on jewelry and that is even hard to do), and I know this has already been mentioned but focus effects on the raid sets need a complete revamp to make them relevant to today.

Unrest--Orb of Teleportation and Orb of Summoning—green stats should be +52 with +58 STA to mirror other drops in Unrest/Heroics with 3.3 potency, 1.5 CC, and 16% Haste.

Contested Mayong---Quest—The Amulet of Mayong Mistmoore—reward Marcus’ Lucky Coin should have increased Ability Mod to 190 instead of the 22 it has right now to match other rewards---also other rewards need potency increase from 3% to 3.7% and can we please get the dps mod on the Koada’Vie Earring changed to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please. Item Dark Orb of the Mind—can we get either CC/MA/ or AM added please.

Castle Mistmoore —item Band of Haunted Visions should have 154 AM instead of the 54 AM it has now to make it comparable to other rings of its tier like Flowing Ring of Water and Cunning Darkness Signet.

Freethinker’s Hideout—Quest “The Head of Malkonis D’Morte—can we get the reward Severed Werewolf Paw to be all architypes please instead of just scouts to help with the lack of Charms.

Cavern of the Crustaceans—Bonesnapper drops a ring Meridian Eye—can we get the dps mod changed to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please.

MMIS—from V’Tekla K’Zalk the item Unholy Manacle—can we get the dps mod changed to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please.

Emerald Halls—Quest “The Heart of Wuoshi” rewards Blessed Sigil of Hate needs 3rd blue stat please either 18% MA/190 AM. And other rewards please change DPS mod to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please.

Xux’liaio’s Roost--- from Xux the item Mystical Down Mitts—please change the DPS mod to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please.

Necromancer Spirit Siphoning Raid Set---Gloves of Spirit Siphoning from FTH and MMIS could we swap the ability cast speed for either crit chance or MA? Pantaloons of Spirit Siphoning from Wuoshi— get the dps mod changed to MA to help with the lack of MA/abundancy of dps mod please. Cowl of Spirit Siphoning from EH and MMIS-- could we swap the ability cast speed for either crit chance/MA/AM please.

Thanks a ton guys for taking feedback---EoF has been awesome so far and the best expansion yet by a long shot---looking forward to more where this came from!!
  12. Kander Developer

I am only fixing items that are bugged or are totally out of progression. I will not be going back and reworking any items that were stated already. There simply is not time. We are in full expansion mode now. I will however be willing to look at items that have bugged stats or are completely 100% out of the current progression.
  13. Kander Developer

14. Kander Developer

15. Kander Developer

This has been adjusted.
  16. Kander Developer

Yes.
  17. agosborne Member

Thanks a ton!
  18. Shurrikan Member

The Claymore Rewards need attention. Specifically the Healer item
  19. Arandar Well-Known Member

The simpler way to resolve this may be for them to simply revert out the tank mitigation and healing nerfs (and still add some more %health on tank items where appropriate). They already have the means to dynamically change the difficulty of encounters on the fly; the mitigation and heal nerfs shouldn't be required any longer. If some raid bosses become too easy as a result of the change, they can address that on a case-by-case basis.
  20. Arandar Well-Known Member

Rather than derail this item thread, I'll leave it that I completely agree with what you're saying here.