Get Ready for GU 100 with Members-Only Bonuses!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

We’re less than a week away from GU 100! Are YOU going to be ready to venture in to the new adventures that await you in the scourge wastes and beyond? Spend the next few days getting yourself (and maybe some of your alts!) prepared with MEMBERS ONLY bonuses:
    • Double XP
    • Double Guild Status
    • Double Personal Status

These bonuses will begin at 12:00PM (Noon) PDT on Friday, April 22 and will run through the weekend and into next week, until 12:00PM (Noon) PDT on Wednesday, April 27. The launch of GU100 is scheduled for the next day, Thursday, April 28!

These bonuses are available for members only, and this upcoming content release is for members only. So if you’re not a member yet, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on all that’s coming to Norrath in the next few weeks. Become a member today at www.everquest2.com/membership.
  2. Nockturnal Well-Known Member

Rock on! Turn it up!

Thank you.
    HaphazardAllure, Xillean and Xianthia like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Awesome news, thanks!

I haven't had much time to play lately, so I appreciate that in the time I'll play in the next week I'll be getting double stuffs! :p
    Xillean likes this.
  4. Haloek Member

Woot Thank you.:) Also a huge thank you to Caith. Super excited for the new xp change will help with lvling my Alt army:cool: Also really looking forward to the new Zek zone
    Xianthia, Prissetta and Xillean like this.
  5. Xillean Well-Known Member

yay double goodness!!!
    Xianthia likes this.
  6. Occam Well-Known Member

Thank you! I've been saving up all my status keys for a double guild status bonus!
    Prissetta likes this.
  7. Strings Well-Known Member

Did you forget to turn on double status, or does it not count for selling those 20K coins from Maldura? I just sold over 150 of the things, got 20K status and my guild got 4,000 status.

Edit *That's each, not total
  8. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, that's normal. Status items don't ever give double status at these times. Your guild still got double the normal status from your status, however, so that much is still useful. :)
    Kuulei likes this.
  9. Demorjin New Member

Yes wooo.. good thing I can't get the company to take my money to take advantage... Fix your broken site
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Sapryze like this.
  10. Evilnok Active Member

there is nothing wrong with the site,it's working just fine...so I think you are confusing this website with another
  11. Strings Well-Known Member

Ohhhh, didn't know that. Thanks for the info :)
  12. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Seems like I picked an awesome time to wander back and grab ToT lol.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Sapryze Member

If it were only the site that is broken ...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Beee Well-Known Member

Selling adornments does not give double personal status
  15. Katal New Member

Dose this include the TLE server stormhold??

Thank you
  16. Evilnok Active Member

only live servers I think
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Time to finish those Nebulous Newsies!! Wheeeeee :)
    Seryndipity likes this.
  18. Amoon Member

more sweetness
  19. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks for double XP, but EXTRA thanks for carrying it over a longer period of time. My love has a long commute Mon-Fri, so I try to give him my time most of the weekend. It's nice to soak up double XP on weekdays for a change and/or feel like I have to shift plans.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lateana like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen! This behavior on the part of the Powers should be encouraged! :D

But, I wish it were 12:01 am to 11:59 pm, PST, like all the other events. I was looking forward to it again tonight, only to find I'd misread this announcement and had to come back to double-check after seeing no Server Bonus for my crafters. :-/

And I think I'd confused some folks on Thurgadin, since I thought it was Midnight to Midnight...hope I didn't lead them too badly astray. :-/

Uwk
    who wonders: why not Midnight to Midnight? It's done that way for the Moonlight Grottoes, and they're frequently in the middle of the week... :-/
    Sapryze, Prissetta and Xillean like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.