Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Ratza Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply.....and yes...the kilts lack in feminine appeal. However, I will keep wishing cause you just never know...I recall duck mounts being out of the question once upon a time...right?....;)
    Kittybock likes this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Removed my post! I was being silly, but could have been misconstrued :)
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Duck mounts were always going to happen. You can't stop me and Phatkins!
    Katz, Errrorr, Feldon and 6 others like this.
  4. Squeecha Senior Guide

That depends on how big the booby trap is.....
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I would love outfits (both male and female) from Maj'dul and Island of Mara. I would also love more victorian ball gown like options (no triangle barely covering female private region) sort of like the AoM Fury Merc outfit. Can be like a robe but more elegant like a ball gown...so less like a hooker lol.
    Finora and Sigrdrifa like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Remember that part of what happens with the dresses is that they're double-slashed to cope with the legs "clipping".
    Finora likes this.
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Oh don't get me wrong...I like those dresses but I have had a few friends that refuse to wear them. One of my main toons wears one most of the time. I used to play a game that let me run around topless as a female so I don't have any issues with current outfits. I just think more options would be cool. I totally want the belly dancer outfits from maj'dul. I would love swim suit outfits as well for houses with pools.
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

I noticed all the male lions in Thundering Steppes now have a new model. Is that intended or some odd bug?
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

So did my lion deity pet... I liked the old one better for the toon who has it. :(
  10. Finora Well-Known Member

I checked the Marr pet on one of my alts and saw it had changed as well.

I agree I did like the old one better. The new one, I don't know it just looks more out of place and ...well fake for lack of a better word coming to me atm.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think it's time for an eagle mount.
    Moonpanther, Neiloch and Finora like this.
  12. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Eagle mount would be awesome. Gotta have the huge wing span, just make sure you don't use the typical 'red tailed hawk' screech sound they use in TV and movies for eagles.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Flamingooooooooo
    Snikkety and Prissetta like this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh don't worry, I'm sure somebody here is or knows the Premiere Expert on Eagle vocalization and will let us know if it's a golden eagle or a bald eagle.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. SandsMans Active Member

There used to be a cool shield that dropped before one of the past itemization changes ripped a bunch of items out of the game.

http://eq2.me/i/Odyssiac Shield

[IMG]

It used to drop off of Polyphemus in Moors of Ykesha.

Any chance that could be put back in the game, or a shield with a similar appearance?
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's still in-game. \aITEM -613570613 -1631301589:Odyssiac Shield\/a
  17. SandsMans Active Member

Yes, I have it on a character - but it no longer drops, so I can't get it on another. :(

At least that is what I have surmised from killing him a couple dozen times and getting only things that are now currently listed in his loot table.

http://eq2.zam.com/db/mob.html?eq2mob=73aad13f97f70d8af1a9ae795b4a4faf#Drops

(I know that's an outdated resource now, but it was up to date when the itemization changes were made. There were a bunch of cool items that dropped off overland mobs that are no longer obtainable.)
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's a designer call.
  19. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Maybe instead of a birdy style mount can do something like a pangolin (they are fantastic looking and if you watch them when they are walking on hind legs I can imagine them being evil scientists, or maybe forgetful wizard, or forgetful wizard scientists.. idk which but would be awesome. Not sure how that's helpful on a flying mount...thought I'd throw it in there).

Or can do a Venezuelan Poodle Moth, or a flying lemur (this one already starts with flying in the name, you'd be halfway there :D).

I have many more suggestions. All that said, I wouldn't say no to an eagle!

edit - missed some words...
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The classic, albeit extinct, dodo would be a most excellent mount. Leave it with the small wings, but make them flap really fast!

[IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.