Bristlebane Day feedback and bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I figured as much. It was more for everyone else, so they were aware of where we stood with it.

Thanks for the FYI about the EL shinies around Lookout Stump. I didn't think to wander that far afield, and will add it to my writeup.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Well, I'm glad you asked about it though, as I was able to confirm that the fix will not be on servers in time for the event to go live. The change must wait until the next art info push, which is currently scheduled for 3/29/16.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

You're welcome! I would have responded to it earlier, but I hadn't ruled it out as actually being an issue. Gods know that I do make mistakes!

~ Kaitheel
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

thanks Kaitheel beastlords all over Norath are praising your name :D darn now I have to make another beast lord to test this
  5. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Good to know. I'll get the word out.
  6. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I would really like to see some patchwork petamorph wands, and bovoch petamorph wands please !
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This isn't on Test yet, so I can't get the screenshot that I want for my story, but I wanted to thank you for doing this. Beastlords love new appearances for their warders, and my neon pink froglok is no exception! I blew the dust off my last 280AA item (touch of the steward?) and got the much lower level Test version the Tame Exotic AA in prep, and once this hits Test, she is going to be happier than a frog in mayfly season {gulp} about this. (She's already got the berry bovoch warder, and a patchcraft snapper, etc., but more warders with non-traditional looks will make her a happy camper.)

An amusing bit of trivia - she tamed a patchcraft howler (wolf) on Test a couple years ago when these were first new, and he was classed as a rodent. (I just went to re-test it to refresh my fuzzy memory and the new one is properly a canine). So now I have one that is acting as a skin for a rodent, and one that is acting as a skin for a canine.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

9. Kaitheel Developer

The April 1st content is now active on Test! (It'll be active until 3/28 and then return on through 4/1.)

Returning features on 4/1:
    • The harvestables from previous holidays can be harvested from Jester’s superior garden (Frostfell, Erollisi Day, Nights of the Dead, Tinkerfest, Brewday Festival, Bristlebane Day) in Enchanted Lands.
    • Frostfell tradeskill stations & fuel merchants set up in Enchanted Lands and Sinking Sands. They are visually marked by candy canes!
    • Achievements:
      • Fur Finder / Rabbit Nabber / Bunny Hoarder / Hare Wrangler
    • Quests:
      • “Riddled Throughout the Land” - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added “Golden Stone of Gygax” reward choice.
      • “Riddled Again” - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added “Onyx Stone of Chance” reward choice.
      • “Riddled Yet Again” - Repeatable, once per year
        • Added “Stone of Arneson” reward choice.
    ~ Kaitheel
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

BUG: I have completed Riddled Throughout the Land and Riddled Again. (Server disco on both of the new items). However, he will not offer me "Riddled Yet Again" Am I missing something or is he? (I completed it last year on 3/25/15, if the issue is that he doesn't think it is repeatable as it should be.)
  11. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh!

He was definitely missing something. I just submitted the following changes. Though, I am not sure when they will be on Test.
    • Imenand has been convinced to offer “Riddled Yet Again” to players now.
    • Horseshoe is spelled correctly now.
    ~ Kaitheel
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I *just* finished doing the mad scramble through the first two on an alt who didn't do Riddled Yet Again last year, and, yep,he's offering it to folks who didn't do it before. :) {pants} You just wanted to be sure I got my exercise today testing it twice, right? ;D /tease
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Rescuing the Princess - A Bristlebane Tale:
    • The pop-up text after destroying the vases has a typo, on the 3rd line: "fragil" should be "fragile"
    • Hilarious quest text for those last two updates! :D
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The fragile fix is already in the works, and is awaiting the same patch that turns the were-creatures into something the beastlords can tame. :D But yeah, someone had quite a bit of fun with those popups!
  15. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks for confirming that I was overly tired for a few day in a row lol. I was going to the wrong NPC. o_O On a happy note, it made me change the wiki to make sure the first NPC was mentioned in the steps.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok just wanted to say before you can get the new quest you have to do the quest " Tin Metal Protection "
    so " Blat Berien " can turn into the "Grand Prankster " who than gives you other quests.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well just got a Bunny Warder on life its a lot smaller than the mob but its soooooooo cute.
    to bad we can only have one exotic warder.
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: just one request (for now! :D), and I've probably made it in prior years, what with all the alts, but can we please make the dice we get from Imenand be at least HEIRLOOM instead of NO-TRADE? I can understand not wanting to "dilute" the value of the questline by just being able to buy them off the Broker, but before the Quest Trackers came out, I've wound up doubling up accidentally on individual dice before, with other alts not having that one at all. :(

I know it's too late for this year, but maybe next?

Uwk
    Cyliena likes this.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok which were bunny is tamebable my friend has tame exocite aa and can't tame the were bunny in the new qeust instance. or is he bugged?
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

the were-rabbit from the new quest instance?