Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aww...sigh. So much for a perk of being the "Holiday Dev"! ;->

It is appreciated that you're keeping us in the loop, though! :)

Uwk
    Kaitheel likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

is it too late to make Love's Blessed Defense shield convertable to a house item? like the old Love's Golden Defense converts?
  3. Peachiz Member

Yes please!
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, good idea! I have to make a new version of the shield to be used specifically as a house item, otherwise, it will not be hung on the wall correctly. Unfortunately, it is too late to get this added before the event goes live, but you can look forward to this being added in the future. So grab that shield if you wanna use it in your future decorating!

~ Kaitheel
    Chikkin, Cyliena, Katz and 3 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! It would be "grandfathered"? Cool! :D

What is it and how do you get it? ;->

Uwk
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The shield is an appearance shield that is buyable on the E-Day merchants. It would make lovely wall art. :D
  7. Kaitheel Developer

Bee Tee Dubs... these changes are now on Test!

~ Kaitheel
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :D

Uwk
  9. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I'm working on doing walkthroughs over on EQ2Wire, though I don't post them until the event is about to go live. I can c/p what I have here if people are still having trouble.

Kaitheel: There's a potential typo in Vision of Love. In the intro dialogue, you say to Illixxol "They were stolen by Quelthulians?" Whenever that word has been used before, it was spelled "Quellithulian". The puns in that dialogue were great, btw. :)
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Cyliena writing for EQ2Wire? Woot!
  11. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Have been since NotD, but only for events. :D (and if Feldon is AFK)
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  12. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I belife one was the lovers purse that's was removed because its also a reward for one of the new quests
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Lera says the Erollisi Mantrap is new (i.e., a different version than the ones we already have from Shard of Love)
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

For the record, I am rather sad that the Velious achievement is going to trash my othmir of Velious faction. All killable othmir are that I have found are on that faction (The undead ones in CS drop zombie notes, not othmir). :(

Still killing the cute little fellas until they drop the love note, though. :O
    Quillyne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waitaminute; the undead othmir are the things that look like rotting walrus carcasses (the tusks are a--dead--giveaway)? Or are those another type of marine life anthropomorphics? :-/

Uwk
  17. Kaitheel Developer

Some creatures have been set up to drop multiple types of love loot. So, just as you get undead loot from one zombie othmir, you may get othmir loot from another.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

You're getting the ulthork (yes, they're walrusmen) confused with the undead othmir. Othmir are the furry little ottermen in GD/EW/CS who unfortunately strayed into the wrong area in CS and now have an undead problem there.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Uwk,

Wiki information is provided by players, if you wish to see it in there, then write it up and post it!.

Zam info, these days, pitiful. They went to an inhouse model and released all their remote workers, however they seeming forgot to hire, or assign, writer to all the games they cover. So if they want to bleed lost revenue from all those obnoxious ads... *shrugs*

EQ2Wire is working hard to be the best site to go to for EQ2 information, they may not have it all yet, but give them time.
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I don't have the "oomph" to test all the achievements/titles that got added before this goes live, but as a spot-check, I have completed the one for Velious, and "the Cold Hearted" title awarded properly. (Yes, the zombie othmir finally gave me an othmir love note - thanks, Kaitheel!)