Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Raenius Well-Known Member

Raids -> Destiny of Velious -> Flawless: Sevalak of Storms Demise - also didnt update as of yesterday.

Also think the Flawless Ikatiar challenge is still broken, but we will recheck soonish - I only got shorthanded update recently while noone died - still lack flawless one.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I found last night on live that the Shattered Lands Exploration Achievement, "Lavastorm Nomad" is *extremely* difficult to achieve for a character at level for the zone.

That's because Cave of Pure Flame, Cave of Molten Cores, and Cave of Deepest Lava are barriered behind level 80+ hostile mobs. I was able to get the exploration dings by using the level 30 tradeskill mount, the Horned Mountain Saliraptor (I went to the back side of the cliff range and worked my way up it with the leaper).

Are Najena's Dungeon and the Golden Cave branches even available on TLE?
  3. Ucala Well-Known Member

it's hard, but not impossible :p, the harder part was the 30 quests in LS
  4. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

Did this just now, flawless still broken.
  5. Raenius Well-Known Member

Seems like in Thalumbra there is no POI for Deep Hollow and Aberrant Ascension - so cant complete the exploration achievement (or I am blind).
  6. Sintropy Member

They are both there. You just need to think outside the box a little and look really closely.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Well, I died trying to see if The Deep Hole was down in the Abyssal Chasm somewhere. Maybe died a few times, checking various areas of the chasm... o_O
  8. Gninja Developer

They are both there.
  9. Sintropy Member

You are so close to it. You're right, it's not in the chasm, but The Deep Hallow is pretty close to where you are
    :).
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The hunt is half the fun!
  11. Raenius Well-Known Member

Aberrant Ascension is at -183, 235, -640 - right under the ceiling of the zone (small spot).
  12. duckster Active Member

Still wondering what im missing for this too.
  13. Strings Well-Known Member

That location is a point in open space, I'm flying there right now. What am I missing?
    Edit: Just found it, and my location is -107, 255, -741
  14. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Some Guild Raid Achievements in ToT are still disappearing from Census. In some cases being overwritten by the next kill date.
  15. Gninja Developer

We are aware, its being worked on. We are trying to have a solution in place by end of the week.
    Neiloch likes this.
  16. Raenius Well-Known Member

And Sevalak of Storms + Ikatiar (Challenge) still broken - checked two days ago. :oops:
  17. Raenius Well-Known Member

Also: since Nagafen is gone for good, are there any plans of making pvp-achievements obainable by anyone on pve-servers?

Give me something to grind deluxe please.
  18. Lare Active Member

19. duckster Active Member

ToT x2 Sense of Urgency is incorrectly giving shorthanded achievement.
  20. Raenius Well-Known Member

As of today, still borked. :(