Marketplace Updates - November 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on any of the exciting Marketplace updates for November! This update has MANY new items from our talented Player Studio artists, including creative new housing items.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Not sure what to look for? Here’s a full list of new items from this Marketplace Update:
    • Greater Coin of Tithing
    • Sturdy Stone Bridge
    • Sturdy Stone Bridge End Cap
    • Travel Wagon
    • Castle Interior Wooden Corner Wall
    • Castle Interior Wooden Wall
    • Castle Interior Wooden Open Archway
    • Elven Bath House Bundle
    • Elven Bath House Bench
    • Elven Bath House Fountain
    • Elven Bath House Hallway
    • Elven Bath House Highwall
    • Elven Bath House Main Bath
    • Elven Bath House Pillar
    • Elven Bath House Roof
    • Elven Bath House Round Bath
    • Elven Bath House Round Roof
    • Elven Bath House Round Wall
    • Elven Bath House Slate Floor
    • Elven Bath House Wall
    • Elven Bath House Wall with Doorway
    • Knightly Steps
    • Holy Illumination of Qeynos
    • Ritual Wand of the Academy
    • Golden Feather Axe
    • Darkelva
    • Cloak of the Reaper
    • Royal Scarab
    Even if there’s nothing that catches your interest this month, check back later because there are always new items being added to the EQ2 Marketplace.

Do you want to use your artistic talents to impact the ever-changing world of Norrath? Player Studio provides artists exactly that opportunity! Player Studio gives you the chance to share your creative vision and leave a permanent mark on the game worlds you love to inhabit.
  2. Kirkisx New Member

Im happy to see eq2 are still getting marketplace updates eq1 is like non existant
  3. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Nice stuff! Was the Bag of Platinum Coins returned to the loyalty section of the marketplace?
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

That staircase is awesome!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Kobig New Member

the bag of Platinum coin was never removed from the loyalty section. In fact it was increased from 75 platinum to 500 platinum per bag.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Will there be new Frostfell items added to the marketplace soon? I'd imagine the Player Studio artists have submitted lots of gorgeous new holiday goodies: I hope Daybreak manages to sort through them all and release them in time!

Sorry, but I wear my Frostfell Fanatic titles throughout the year, that's how much I love that EQ2 holiday, and an entire floor of my main's mansion is dedicated to the Frostfell Village.

Don't let me down, Daybreak! :)
  7. Wistiria New Member

I have to agree I am not seeing it on the marketplace where it go it would be nice if they up'd the amount but not nice if they took it off :/
    :(
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

You have to go to the loyalty NPC in Freeport or Qeynos. The plat bag is still there.
  9. Ardis New Member

More importantly, are we going to see a Marketplace and/or a Station Cash (a rose by any other name...) sale in the coming weeks?!!
  10. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. Would have been nice if this was called out. I've always gone to Loyalty in the marketplace, assuming everything from the NPC's was there...
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

There have always been some things that were only on the merchant.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

For information on how a display of some of the player-studio house items, please see this posting by clicking here. Warning: Image Heavy!!!

Thanks for all the beautiful player made items!!!
  13. Brennin Active Member

Yep. I've always seen the bag of platinum in the Loyalty section of the Marketplace. It disappeared when ToT released.
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

not everything is on marketplace under loyalty, some things are merchant only, I'm talking about actor crate recipe specifically
  15. Ojoy New Member

Even if there’s nothing that catches your interest this month, check back later because there are always new items being added to the EQ2 Marketplace.

Would really (Really!) like to have the Portable Globe of Swift Travel back in the marketplace.
  16. Nakitar New Member

i love frostfell!! I have an entire house that stays decorated year round for frostfell too! hoping to see great items added for that holiday!
  17. Katz Well-Known Member

There are some house items that only show up at the loyalty merchant in towns also. I remember specifically a frog that I was surprised to see as I had just been checking at marketplace for a while.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waitaminute...tell me folks aren't paying real money on the Marketplace for things they can get via Loyalty Tokens for free in-game? :-/

Uwk
  19. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I think people are just talking about going to the Loyalty section of the Marketplace (where you can spend your loyalty tokens directly), as compared to going to the loyalty merchants in the cities to find a slightly larger selection. I hadn't realized myself that the selection was larger on the merchant; looks like I'll have to go back to one to see what I might have been missing.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Well, that's all right, then. ;)

Thanks for the info! :)

Uwk