Don't Miss This Summer's Ethereal Weapons Drops!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Santiago Draco New Member

Completely agree with those voicing concerns about the timing of these. The drops should absolutely occur AFTER the merges. It's absurd to do this when server populations are so low that finding groups for heroics are terrible, not to mention if you aren't 100 yet.
  2. Fozziex Active Member

So are 3rd wave still dropping? Any news from devs when 3rd wave ends? Bump would be nice.
  3. Korucuu Well-Known Member

I think they should surprise us with an all waves drop from now until the expac :)
    Pixilicious and Neiloch like this.
  4. Harborx Member

Thanks for the ethereal drops. I have only seen one drop and wave 3 is still going. Ive spoken with a few choice others who have already grinded heroics/fableds until their eyes bled and submitted feedback. The drop rate is still too low. So I'm reading this as; let's add ethereal drops to the game again; but let's make them so rare, they are almost non-existent. Great plan.
  5. Laiina Well-Known Member

It has been so difficult to get groups on Oasis that what few drop seem to show up on broker for 250K+ plat.
  6. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Vote Yes to loot pinatas !
  7. Roshen Well-Known Member

REMINDER: Thursday, October 15 - Wave 3 stops dropping
  8. Stabaholic Active Member

They never dropped in the first place so this wont be hard to miss.
    Ratza, Ruckus and Amberdina like this.
  9. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Worst 3 Months Ever. So glad it's over.
    Ruckus likes this.
  10. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I've never seen one drop, so the wave stopping is a non-event.

Why do you waste Dev time on things that are so rare a miniscule number of people see that content? Wouldn't it be better to make more for everyone?
  11. Ruckus Well-Known Member

I'd rather get "paid" for the work that I put into grinding zones, and come out with a handful of tokens to buy something like an ethereal weapon from an NPC. Yeah, put the low % random drop still in game as the icing on the cake, but turn the cake into a "work for your reward"sort of thing. The RC mounts were a great idea. One being a collection quest reward, but a better one ended up being purchased with 10,000 ferrins.
  12. Neth New Member

I run 2-5 zones a day, about 3 times per week, and I saw about 12 drop total over the summer. I thought the rarity was just about right. Although a few of them are significantly weaker than the others, and it was pretty disappointing to see one of those drop, but I still think they got the rarity right.