New Daybreak Game Cards Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Currently, no. The cards will be available in the following U.S. retailers: GameStop, Best Buy, and Toys R Us in October, and Target in November.
    Livejazz likes this.
  2. Dexella Associate Producer

The $25 card = 2500 DBC or 1 Month Membership + 1000 DBC.
    Livejazz likes this.
  3. Dexella Associate Producer

Yes. You can also break it up into fewer months of membership + more Daybreak cash, or all Daybreak cash, if you want.
    Livejazz likes this.
  4. Dexella Associate Producer

Absolutely. You can still purchase All Access Membership at https://www.daybreakgames.com/allaccess. You can also purchase Daybreak Cash in-game or on the web. This is just another alternative for payment, if you choose to use it.
    Livejazz likes this.
  5. Dexella Associate Producer

These cards will not be stocked at WalMart in the near future; if that changes, we'll let you know.

For clarification on your second question -- do you mean the 500 DBC claim you get for being a member (claimed once/month in game) or the old WalMart cards that came with a 500 DBC bonus? The first is unchanged - however you pay for your membership, you can still get your monthly grant. The second (WalMart exclusive card bonus) no longer exists.
    Livejazz likes this.
  6. Dexella Associate Producer

Currently, these will only be available at the following four U.S. retailers: Target (in November), and GameStop, Best Buy, and Toys R Us (in October).

Nothing has changed about the All Access membership offering, including the 500 DBC claim each month. For a full list of what's included in All Access, visit https://www.daybreakgames.com/allaccess
    Livejazz likes this.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Yup it is horrible here. Hubby is stationed here or we wouldn't be here. It's awful! Not unusual to spend 200 a month just in tolls to get to work. That, gas prices, rents, traffic....ya I can't wait to leave florida!
    Livejazz and Chocoholic like this.
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Value is determined by the beholder. Just because those items are useless to you does not mean they are useless to others.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

all you guys complaining about not all shops having the cards yet
    I remember a time when we did not have all those shops carry the cards
    and when people waited for the cards to get into those shops
    Give Daybreak a break they might have to get a deal down with Walmart first
    And about the cards only being available for 25 dollars if we ask enough we might get the 15 dollar one back
    and I also remember that Sony introduced the all access.
    A lot of the people working at Sony are still around
    people always think things were better in the good old days
    O yea :eek: no indoor plumbing and no fridge.

I mean I wont buy the 140 dollar expansion pack but I know my kids buy games that cost that much
    and it takes them , hmm maybe 3 months to beat them , than they complain that they don't have anything to do and that they need to buy another game
    One of the games they play offered a collectors edition for 350 dollars and it was sold out in 40 minutes on line.
    So if hundreds of people are crazy enough to buy that 140 is not that outrages.
  10. Ecugia88 Active Member

If you dont like my opinion, Block me, i dont care.
  11. Seni Active Member

Indeed. That is how most well-adjusted people are, though.

Unfortunately, some people were never taught the value of manners, nor of conversing like an adult instead of a braying like a.. petulant child. I find it sad when people feel as if they have to act like a narrow-minded, witless, pompous windbag in order to get attention.

On topic: I used to buy the Walmart cards all the time when I had a much better job. Being on a much lower income these days, I wouldn't be able to afford to buy the higher priced ones, even if they include $10 in DBC. That's just me, though.. I understand they will probably be a convenience for those who can afford them and would like them. I'll stick with my automatic CC payment every month (as long as there aren't any more mess ups that cancel that for a bunch of accounts again.. lol :D)

Are you kidding? My son would get this just to parade his character around in it because it would be hilarious. He adores busting stereotypes. I'd get it for the same reason, but he'd probably be first :)
    Livejazz, Gramma and Xianthia like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol dud you did not readthe whole sentence it said "not everybody wants to where those outfits."I saw some guy in a bright pink rob ;) cute. I got my pink armor:D.

And again my argument for getting the cards back was that teens could buy Daybreak cash with their allowance.
    25 dollars is a little much.
    So if somehow possible please also bring back the ones for 15.
    Alenna likes this.
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

I second that request
  14. DK2759 New Member

I second it as well and ask for the 20 back as well.. Daybreak will make a lot more money with the smaller cards
  15. Gramma Active Member

I have a male toon who would look fabulous in pink armor.
  16. Foretold Well-Known Member

So has anyone seen these cards at Gamestop yet? I'm giving it a few days before I go in... they've been telling me the cards have been "in" for a month. I'm tired of being turned away...
  17. Dexella Associate Producer

The cards should all be in Gamestop locations now. If they're not on the shelves, you'll need to talk with a manager (they may have them in the back/not on display yet). I'd recommend calling your nearest location. If you find out they don't have them for some reason, please let us know. You can PM me the store location and we can look into it.

Thanks!

~Dexella
    Livejazz likes this.
  18. Livejazz Well-Known Member

TY for all this info Dex, I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't like using a CC to pay for subscriptions, & this is a decent way for people like me to pay for a month or so if we want to.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

the more i'm thinking trhe more I"m not happy with being forced to get SC even if I don't want it and think of it as a money grabbing set up. I want the $15 cards back so I can just pay for game time or choose to use it for SC not be forced to spend MORE if I want game time let us have the choice of whether we want $15 worth of SC or game time not 1 month and $10 worth of SC or 3 months and $5 worth of SC.
  20. Anarawyn New Member

Personally I will be buying the $25 card. I like the idea of paying for my membership and havin DB cash each month also. Combine that with the 500 DB cash you get for being a member that is 1500 a month I can spend or save for something larger. As for the discussion on the cost of the expansion. I could buy the PE but I did not think the extra's that came with it were worth it for me to spend that amount of money so I bought the CE. That is the beauty of having different levels of the expansion. There is something for everyone and each individual can decide what its worth to them.
    Livejazz likes this.