Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

When you say "unacceptable", you do mean that the filter is blocking its use? Or that a GM changed it? I don't see any possible violation of the Naming Policy, so try a /petition and see if they'll help you with it.

My mystic, Bonekeeper, has a dog named "Bonedigger". Every time he's cast, I get an error message about his name, but it goes ahead and applies it as I intended. On this one I am speculating that the substring <igger> is annoying the filter, but because it sets the name I want anyway, and the name is in no way against the naming rules, I've not worried about it much:

(1440372100)[Sun Aug 23 18:21:40 2015] You cannot name your pet 'Bonedigger'.
    (1440372101)[Sun Aug 23 18:21:41 2015] \aPC 5424557 Bonekeeper:Bonekeeper\/a whistles sharply for her dog!.
    (1440372101)[Sun Aug 23 18:21:41 2015] YOUR Runic Armor regenerates 290 points of absorption.
    (1440372110)[Sun Aug 23 18:21:50 2015] YOUR Runic Armor has applied to Bonedigger as a critical ward.

Whipping out the thesaurus, you might also consider related terms such as:
    • twilight
    • gloaming
    • evenfall
    • eventide
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

yes, some error message like that. and then it doesn't change it.
  3. Eradani Well-Known Member

how does /petition work? i've never used it before. i tried typing it and nothing happened.

so i don't lose it, the exact error msg was "The name you entered is invalid."
  4. Finora Well-Known Member

/petition should open the in game browser to the Daybreak support site and the form you would need to fill out for the petition.
  5. Eradani Well-Known Member

i thought something like that, guess my UI is bugged again with off-screen windows /sigh
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can do it in an external browser also: https://help.daybreakgames.com/
  7. Eradani Well-Known Member

8. Kelvmor Active Member

Speaking of Vanguard legs...

The Runeplate Greaves from the Mark of Manaar Token Armor Merchant in Paineel have glitched/discolored feet. In some cases, the boots you have on, which normally don't show on armor sets like these, actually show over the greaves' default sabatons:

[IMG]
  9. SandsMans Active Member

10. Tabri Well-Known Member

I was wondering if we could get true black mounts and more items in game that are true black in color the mounts on the marketplace that are listed as dark are instead grey color(not really that dark eh?). I look forward to the new bat mounts coming to game all Freebloods should rejoice :) BUT on that note if there isnt a true black colored one my excitement level will tremendously go down :(

There is already true black color in the game. This is true black, the Wings of Shadow, and Ceremonial ensemble.(BTW can we get the hex editor back please now that the population is not so high? ) :D (black color not altered with hex).
    [IMG]

This is not true black
    [IMG]

Neither is this
    [IMG]
    Moonpanther likes this.
  11. Eradani Well-Known Member

i used to have a true black horse on one of my alts. can't remember the name of it but it was one of the cheaper ones. then one update, it became an old grey nag :(
  12. Wurm Well-Known Member

It is noticeably darker now.
  13. Tabri Well-Known Member

Loving the new bat mount and bat helm. Different colors coming though maybe??

Anyway I put the bat helm on and was wondering if you could fix the run animation its kinda borked you will have to test it on a character to see what Im talking about the character now kinda bobbles back and forth while running with this helm on. Also when flying the characters head will not look up anymore the characters head stays straight looking down at the ground kinda funny looking.

Looks great here though just need to fix run animation and fly animation with it on :)
    [IMG]
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Chris is fixing.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  15. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I love the bat mask and mount. Great work guys!
  16. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ohhhh where did you get these: the Wings of Shadow??
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The mask was set to waist 3 and not head, so it wasn't inheriting any head animation.
  18. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Aerakyn are nude again with the latest edition of appearance armor in the marketplace. Also. Aerakyn wings are too big. That is all.
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Gomora Toad New Member

The skirtless versions of the new Bedeviled Vanguard Greaves don't show up on male Sarnak either, making them pantsless. o_O (Not sure about female Sarnak as I don't have one to check them)
  20. Tabri Well-Known Member

Awesome ty so much they are both still borked this morning on Saturday but I assume yall havent had time yet, just giving update in case.