Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm betting this isn't the only thing on your list. We give you a gold hat and next you want a gold duck.
    Snikkety and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Rainmare Well-Known Member

nope, no duck mounts or duck anythings from me. just that gold hat. I'm quite pleased with everything else I got already. :)
    ttobey likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Animated Duck Hat. It'd quack whenever somebody comes close.
    Gramma and Katz like this.
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

what is the obsession with ducks. they are one of the most annoying birds ever. right up there with pigeons and seagulls.
    ttobey and Pixilicious like this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Kelvani likes this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have a suggestion for enchanter gear. First, coercers get the flat-topped hat with the eyeball. Illys need the same hat, but with a spinning black and white pinwheel.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Next, we need an off-hand weapon with the appearance of a pocket watch that swings back and forth. You could probably start with the priests' censer model, even. The combat spam would be "You feel yourself getting sleepy..."

[IMG]
    Katz likes this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK I've been messing with SOEmote and have been able to get it so it now reads your arm movements. In the next patch, you will have to flap your arms to keep your ducks in the air. It's tricky but it will help with our new PEP server.
    (Player Exercise Program)
    Meirril, Ocarinah, Maiana and 9 others like this.
  8. Luciar Active Member

Have you considered running for president? There are plenty of other quacks (get it?) running... At least you stand on two webbed feet of integrity and are pushing an agenda for improved fitness =P
    Maiana, Katz and ttobey like this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I'm going to fly all the way to Drunder
    Gramma, Luciar and ttobey like this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I kind of like this, sorry it took so long to reply, I was hypnotized.
    Moonpanther, Katz, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  11. Rainmare Well-Known Member

hey no getting the chanties better looking class hats until you give us pallies something better then that KFC bucket with albatross wings glued to it!
    Snikkety likes this.
  12. Zacatl Coatl New Member

The combine armor bug on Sarnaks : you can see the plate under the trousers.

[IMG]
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I want the headpiece that's in my signature, or else Mithaniel Marr's helmet.
  14. Kelvmor Active Member

Mithaniel Marr's helmet would be amazing. Also, so would his beard as an option for Barbarians.

I have dreams of one day giving a yellow-bearded dwarf Marr's shiny winged helm, and then the Stormhammer with a Major Electricity essence...I'm totally not a Thor fan at all...

SPEAKING OF DWARVES AND BEARDS.

[IMG]
    ^^^^^^ This beard. I can tell that this particular shot is like Beta or Alpha (because of the rondels on the armor), but I still see this beard and eyebrow style on NPC dwarves. However, player characters cannot choose to have this glorious beard. This is a serious problem. :|

...Speaking of, whatever was the reason that the rondels on armor were scrapped? Did they stretch/bend weirdly during animations or something?
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Dearest Ttobey,

Could you please look at this mount?
    [IMG]

This picture is the reason I purchased it.
    [IMG]

But the mount looks nothing like this while in use.
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    It should be an easy fix to make the disk the same dark sooty black and blood red that shows in the dressing room.

Thanks for your time,

Wurm

P.S. 10 mouse clicks out (from FPV) and it disappears altogether, making you look if you have no mount at all.

*edit* Here is nighttime in Greater Fey to show you it is not just washed out in bright sunshine.

[IMG]
  16. Wurm Well-Known Member

There is also a disk of blades, it might do the same thing.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

That looks more like your graphics than anything.

If I remember correctly, dressing room shows stuff in high detail + Particle effects etc. If you then have them turned off/down, they wont show normally.
  18. Wurm Well-Known Member

No.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/eq2-video-performance-benchmark.543439/

It is not my graphic settings.

But I'll log in turn flora back on and take a screenshot if that will make you happy.
  19. Wurm Well-Known Member

[IMG]

The disk is a default light blue / gray so it gets washed out looking really fast.

[IMG]
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Ding! You have gotten better at finding old bugs! (51)