Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2015

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

Boo, it just gave me the Gnomish Spirited again. Oh well.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Crud! Definitely a bug. Hopefully when they fix it, you'll get your proper title...or is that one of the ones you have to purchase from a Vendor? :-/

Uwk
    Finora likes this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

It's not a vendor one. You get it granted from the quest. I might run through it again a few times later today to see if it comes up with the proper one eventually or if it just keeps giving me that one.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know it's not just on Test any more right now, that it's live, but Kaitheel! Message the Powers, if you would! :-/

Uwk
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Let me know if you get "the Deliverator" from completing "Tinkerfest Cheer" 5 more times, Finora. It seems that your quest count somehow got reset for that specific quest. Not sure how that would happen to you, but that's all I can think of.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Kaitheel Developer

I'll take a look. Those types of things are easy display issues to get corrected.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

That is apparently what happened. I just finished up and got Deliverator. :)

One of the dangers of playing on Test server! The ever present chance of something getting bugged or reset. ;)
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the other hand, we're nearly guaranteed being able to do Guide quests (we should be able to, you know, to test them...)! Unless it's something new, like the Newsies quest or some such... :-/

Uwk
    who misses the NPC Guides whenever they're not there... :(
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Glad it wasn't so wonky that it stopped you from being able to get the title, Finora. Thanks for the info!

~ Kaitheel