Community Round Table Influencer Recruitment - Update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Kander Developer

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and give everyone an update. We have received over 100 applicants to the new Community Round Table forum. We will be giving people until Friday July 31st to send an email of interest. Next week we will select our Community Round Table Influencers and start sending out NDA's to be signed by the end of the week, Friday, August 7th.

If you haven't sent an email of interest, please feel free to do so at my email address.

kvallee@daybreakgames.com
    Moonpanther, Edelphia, GrunEQ and 3 others like this.
  2. Luciar Active Member

Wow! It's great to see so much interest in the program!
  3. KhaineUK Active Member

It is very cool! Hopefully we'll get a nice mix of Adventurers, Tradeskillers, PvP'ers, PvE'er's (is that even a word?) and RP'ers. :)
    Feldon likes this.
  4. Kander Developer

We will definitely have some PvP representatives.
    Feldon likes this.
  5. Rhvaurek Member

Sounds sweet, Cant wait :D
  6. Luciuz Active Member

Doh I'm too late. Well maybe those of us who have some good ideas have some place to share our thoughts. Pretty sure Kander's email already gets flooded with mail.
    suka likes this.
  7. Peak Nagafun

Doesn't hurt to send an email anyway. Real life distracted me, but I still intend on emailing, even if I'm too late.
  8. Hammdaddy Active Member

Can we have the community approve the people added so i can no vote 3/4 of them?
    Charlice likes this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

can we possibly submit still? i didn't notice this going on- didn't get anything in ingame mail and no noticed went to my email showing it. a little behind time with real life right now. but we have some on butcherblock that we would love to see there.