Time-Locked Expansion Server FAQ (June 16)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Seefar Well-Known Member

I see now. When I tried to create a character earlier today I don't remember seeing the 'choice of server type' question that shows in your video at 0:08. But when I tried it just now, there it was... along with the blank list on the right-hand side where the server list should be. But it's early, yet... (and I'm still confuzzled by when exactly this will be available).
  2. Spakka New Member

Yes, thats going to shut a lot of whiners up :) Kudos to DBG.
  3. Wabit Active Member

time to start vicious rumors(yes I'm bored waiting for servers to launch)...

If you start on the Queen's Colony /cutemode is permanently enabled, with no option to disable it.
    Seefar likes this.
  4. Rolien Active Member

/wipe tear away.
    It's beautiful.
    Jaden, HaphazardAllure and Yuudai like this.
  5. Drew575 Active Member

i will laugh so hard if it just takes you to freeport/qeynos and the isle isn't even in the game lolol
    Seefar and Elkay like this.
  6. Bristlebane The Grand Prankster

Bwahahaha Gotcha!
  7. Idolvo New Member

Stop hyping on twitter, and just launch already!
  8. Saltyd0gg New Member

Really damn inconvenient for me considering a credit card is the only payment option.... Now SoE doesnt get my money..
  9. Wabit Active Member

Just fyi, t5 fabled has gotten upgraded (most of it) and is on live. Just checked an old stash of it. llinked a couple of items, and looks decent.
  10. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I would play. but not all access. /crywithtears
  11. Dageth79 New Member

Can't even make a character on any server at all and i have plenty of space and I am all access...wth
  12. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Im confused by this, as im not able to create a channeler or beastlord.
  13. Tohopka Active Member

I agree Pixilicious. I was actually looking forward to a fresh start as beastlord on new server. My first toon was a ranger back in 2004 and when i logged in it wasnt available so staying on my poor depleted server it looks like.
  14. Kander Developer

We decide that these classes would be connected to their appropriate expansions. Mostly due to polling results.
    Pixilicious likes this.
  15. Dageth79 New Member

So Kander, care to answer me why I cannot create any new character's? at all...I have space to create them and I am all access, yet I cannot create any new character's
  16. Josgar Active Member

All I had to do was click "Create New Character" Then a pop-up came up asking if I wanted to play on the Time Locked servers or the standard servers.

Do you have a custom UI?
  17. Rarrum Active Member

I don't remember this particular poll, or I would have definitely voted for beastlord. Oh well.. I guess I'll just pretend all of this never happened, since beastlord is the only class I care about.
  18. Dageth79 New Member

Matter of fact I do have a custom UI but its never been an issue before. So idk, but when I click the "Create New Character" button nothing happens at all. And no the button is not greyed out,
  19. Gerak Well-Known Member

That means it is your UIs fault. If it was DBG it would be greyed out, like it was before I purchased an extra character slot.
  20. Dageth79 New Member

Yeah it was fetish ui, i removed it then updated it. its working now