Erollisi deity quest line - feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Mophia Active Member

LOL, it was the announcement that there will be a deity revamp, and multiple gods can be worshipped, so possibly more new deities being added!!!

That plus the fact that I encountered a Lady of Treachery shrine in the Down Below which was just like the one in South Qeynos, the no colour version.

After all sometimes you get some good ideas from us testers. And if we weren't looking into things, speculating about things and looking for bugs, would we be doing our job properly?
    Charlice and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true (though I have to admit, I originally went on Test for the sake of seven "free" character slots); I still recall with fondness my Erudite Fury, Abrahm Sappy'Yen, whom I made once I realized the Erudites could look like Abraham Sapien from the Hellboy universe (think a very sophisticated, refined Creature from the Black Lagoon. I have a house actor that looks exactly like my Abrahm in the front room of his 4-room Glacial Villa on Test ["Tanks for the Memories"]). Plus, Furies can get water-breathing spells eventually, so I figured... ;->

But about 2-3 weeks after I got to 20th level and his last name (this was a looong time ago, back when the devs and other Powers were peeking in on us on a regular basis, to see what we'd come up with), lo and behold, rather than coming down hard on me for having a character name too close to something already out there, instead, the Powers granted ALL Erudites the racial ability to breathe water! :D

Now, I can't take complete credit for that, I guess; they might've been thinking about doing that all along in-game, but I like to think that was my one claim to game fame. Well, mine and Mike Mignola's (love ya, Mike! :D). ;->

Uwk
  3. Adegx Active Member

Logged into beta, but couldnt get the quests to trigger. Why do we have a beta server if we cant test things? I dont want to have to level up and gear a full toon on test server for this.

tl;dr guessing its not active on beta?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Since Ullkorruuk is also known as the Lady of Betrayal (as indicated by the text of the tome Our Lady of Betrayal), if the team ever gets around to adding her to the game, it would be funny (to me, at least) for her to be an option for only exiles (because they betrayed their city to become exiles).
    Belenos and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Correct. It was only activated on Test, because Beta had not been on the same update schedule as Test.

~ Kaitheel
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

Or for people who betrayed to one city to the other, the goddess would then have to be neutral though.
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

Whats the stats difference between say the old god's pets and Erollisi's?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Errr, good question; I'd have to compare/contrast since there's not many characters of mine that're that high level yet...I'll look at Uwk's Marr lion versus the li'l glowie ball of irritation (seriously, that little "sing along with the bouncy ball!" thing is bordering on annoying...can't we get an Erollisi Hart of the Grove deer or something?). :-/

Uwk
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Plus, isn't the main testing server Public Test? And it's easier to get onto; it's always there (except when it's getting updates ;->).

Uwk
    a big fan!
    Kaitheel likes this.
  10. Severai Member

Is there any update as to when this may be going live? I admit, I have a vested interest. There's a certain housing competition for 'Sacred Spaces' taking place, deadline is July 26th and I need a ton of Erollisi altars before then ....!!
  11. Kaitheel Developer

It's still on track for going live tomorrow (7/7/15)!

~ Kaitheel
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Just FYI, it isn't in the patch notes.
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Bunji added it.

~ Kaitheel
    Lodrelhai and Niami DenMother like this.
  14. Severai Member

Wonderful!
    .... I'd better get building, then ;)
  15. Wurm Well-Known Member

Any info on the miracles? And the pet? I'll switch from Mithaniel to his sister if they are worth it.
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Hmm I wanted to craft the an altar...
    I guess I should have come over to test this.
    They never bothered to add the recipe to craft this altar.
    I thought for sure Niami would have made sure of this :p:eek::D
  17. Kaitheel Developer

If you had, I would have then taken the time to explain how it was not an oversight, but a choice that was made. Yes, the recipes will be added to Philosopher Yubee and Rhimes, but it wasn't added before to ensure it didn't show up on live without the content being activated. I believe it is scheduled for next week's update.

~ Kaitheel
    Kuulei and Charlice like this.
  18. Severai Member

Ah, that's good to know. *Abandons the plan to convert all characters to Erollisi-worship and prods my carpenter into action (for next week) instead*
  19. Wurm Well-Known Member

Shame the pet wasn't better... I was hoping for a preview of the new stats. I had a good time doing the quest, and even got server disco on the wrist.
  20. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Will an altar be added to the guild prophet as well?