Updated: Server Downtime: Tues, July 7 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biffleur New Member

Same thing happened one month ago ! Have you forgotten ?

They surely try to change things, but why US servers are up and not EU servers ?

Why they communicate as autistic , never give details or give some excuses the limit of wacky ?
  2. Noobtroub Member

i didnt see anyone blame you, yes we have a right to speak out but theres no need to finger point, the Dev teeam explain why there was a delay just chill out, yeah EU raid time is gone im upset over that but i would rather the game worked rather then logging in just to have the server come down again mid raid
    Rhodris likes this.
  3. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

With our luck, EU servers will go live with TLP and all we can do is run around Lavastorm.
    Lilaeth likes this.
  4. Ecno Well-Known Member

Soooo you read these two posts then one page back right??? One quoted from Holly herself...

If you did then I have no idea why you are asking what you asked... my guess would be because you didnt really read the thread or only read a portion of them then gave up. Instead you should try a little harder by reading the entire thread and not just this one. There are multiple threads blowing up right now with a bunch of impatient people who dont want to wait another minute for the servers... muchless read to try and educate themselves about whats going on.

Not trying to come off like a *******... its just mind numbingly dumb how many people are too lazy to READ.
    Spindle likes this.
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Seriously?
  6. Biffleur New Member

Je pense que pour faire bonne mesure, une semaine double xp serait un juste retour des choses !
    Lilaeth likes this.
  7. Justbecause Active Member

We just had a double xp weekend........./facepalm
  8. G.Black Active Member

There is no probs if something gone wrong and devs need more time. But it is bad they did not inform us. If there was a new dev post after initial 3 hours noone would flame. But instead we had to sit here, refreshing the forum all the freakin time.
    Lilaeth and Xeryn like this.
  9. Justbecause Active Member

Somehow I don't believe this would be the case as people are losing their mind due to calling off work for the 14th time for the duration of this game expecting every time that the results will in fact be different. 1 response by a dev will force 1,000 other questions and only create the same exact atmosphere except now people have to wait even longer..
  10. Zeladaar New Member

11. Lilaeth Member

Indeed. How long would it take to update the existing msg about the downtime?
    Biffleur likes this.
  12. Nailoo Member

Yeah, still coming across as condescending lol. Again, I did read it (the entire thing, before I get another genius comment ;) ), I was asking because regardless of if the server is up or not, (people are saying different things in different threads) I was wondering about the error message and if I needed to do something on my end in order to play when they become available. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to messing with computer files and stuff, so I was asking hoping to get a simple, "yeah, you screwed that up, do this instead" or "nah, it's just them still working on the servers, give it time" response. I'm not really sure why a simple question is so confusing. If reading it frustrates you, fair enough, just don't see why you'd bother responding.
  13. Biffleur New Member

Ca s'appelle un geste commercial, ce qui se fait presque partout...

Après c'est sur, on a pas tous la même notion du commerce et du service, encore moins de la com... !
    Lilaeth likes this.
  14. Ecno Well-Known Member

If you ever have any issues in this game with launch errors etc... validate game install through the advanced launcher options, if it comes back clean its more than likely not on your end... and if there is something wrong it will fix it... just a friendly tip. I dont mind helping just seeing alot of the same posts over and over like yours... you just happened to be the one I responded too. Nothing personal, hope to see you there...
  15. Ranga Active Member

lol 'Internet Funk'

Dear DayBreak,

My subscription will be late this month.

Estimated downtime, 1 week.

There will be no updates, don't bother watching the thread, just keep checking your bank account.

Reason: Internet Funk!
    Peanutta, Eloscian and Lilaeth like this.
  16. Slipshod Active Member

Don't believe me? Just watch!
  17. Lilaeth Member

18. Roshen Well-Known Member

We're still working on EQ2's European servers, and Storms, Valor and Splitpaw will be down for approximately two additional hours.

I'll get the initial post updated with this information. We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to resolve these issues.
    Ecno likes this.
  19. Korucuu Well-Known Member

nm, Roshen to the rescue :)

Ah well, sadly means half a days gaming lost. Not to worry, I'm sure Norrath and Erollisi Marr will still be there for me tomorrow evening.
  20. Simparri Active Member

2 additional hours is what they said 8 hours ago. Did somebody forget to feed the squirrels in the wheel that powers their system?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.