Broken Achievement Reporting

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Gninja, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Chrol Developer

Both will be fixed soon.
  2. Raenius Well-Known Member

Flawless: Ikatiar`s demise (challenge) and its shorthanded version is also broken, wont update when mob dies (Underdepths raidzone / Skyshrine).
  3. Ebofu Active Member

Encountered this broken achievement today as well.
  4. Crocodile New Member

Found this also just over a week ago.
  5. Gninja Developer

Will check it out, thanks! I thought this had already been fixed.
  6. Kaladz Active Member

Could someone verify what the achievement "Stoways' Fortune (Defeat the Stoways' leader without ever interrupting his good fortune) is from? I've done this encounter multiple ways and do not have it yet including doing all the boxes, none of the boxes, etc. Trying to determine if its bugged for me or if it is triggered from something else.
  7. Daray Well-Known Member

Think it's to do with the order you kill the pair in.
  8. Kaladz Active Member

Ok it was the order. I thought I had done both but apparently not.
  9. Valgraveson Member

What is the order? I've tried killing them in different orders but haven't received the achievement. Could you specify how you got it? Thanks.

Valgrave
  10. Tolpapsihov New Member

Hi, fix casting time for clerics group reactive heal dragons AA line(Majestic Casting) in PvP combat. This ability works fine for PvE when 2,5 sec without points spent and 2 sec with spent points. But for PvP it casts 1,5 sec without points spent and 2 sec with spent points.
  11. Tolpapsihov New Member

Also fix equilibrium, it is not work with undaunted or any other deathsaves! In other words, if 2 any different deathsaves active on you and you die, both not works.
  12. Raenius Well-Known Member

@Tolp

Just a hint: this thread is not about AA-abilities but about achievements you can obtain through doing x-amount of quests or killing a specific mob (aka: "the fluff-points").

Ontopic:

any date when Ikatiar`s will be fixed?
  13. Gninja Developer

Next update.
  14. Raenius Well-Known Member

15. Dellmon Active Member

>>> Could someone verify what the achievement "Stoways' Fortune (Defeat the Stoways' leader without ever interrupting his good fortune) is from?

I am not sure I can shed definitive light on this - but - this might help folks on the various Stowaways' Fortune achievements.

Stowaway's Fortune is the first buff that Zaxfalump gets. It ticks up to ten and then he unloads his fortune; this also coincides with the appearance of the white circles. The tick-ups come from when a green orb arrives at Zaxfalump during the first phase of the fight (i.e., while Fwump is still alive).

So I believe if you are trying to get Stowaways' Fortune you need let him tick up to ten on the buff before killing Fwump. Best being done but not placing boxes and using Templar-like dps :)

If you are seeking the Misfortunes version of the achievement - the best way I believe is just to burn him before ten green globs reach him. So in that case super-max dps.

I am not 100% sure on this but it is the theory I am going with on trying to complete these achievements.
    Kittybock likes this.
  16. Tolpapsihov New Member

help me to find correct thread on this forum to post about AA bugs to fix?
  17. Gninja Developer

Best bet is the class forums for the respective classes.
  18. Ilyriel-Jentara Active Member

The Rum Runner

I can't figure out what I am missing or if it is broken.
  19. Dellmon Active Member

Triumphs->Destiny of Velious->Shorthanded Victory:Drunder->Sullon Zek did not update today despite killing Sullon Zek while shorthanded
  20. Ucala Well-Known Member

It's not broken, and probably quite hard to change.
    But the Triumph achievement in the Shatter Lands category is impossible to get without isle of Mara in the game, which won't be for some time (Tle)
    So anything you could seperate them so people in the shattered lands could actually get it? :p