Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Would be cool if we had a bull mount that went crazy fast in a straight line but turned/stopped slow.

Estred is/was working on a sweet 'tallonite' package of appearance weapons. Started with me wanting a melee version of the tallonite bow so it could look like I am using the bow for both melee and ranged like the tallonite NPC's. Then Estred just ran with it and made a whole suite of tallonite style weapons including a staff, pike and tower shield.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

How about animated hats then?
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait till you guys see the new zones. We just had art run trough yesterday. It all looks great!
    Charlice, Kittybock, ZUES and 2 others like this.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

Teaser screenie please?
  5. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I decline your invitation to wait. Now please.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We need to somehow do our FanFaire Art Panel on a twitch thing sometime when Fanfaire would have been.
    Kittybock, Mermut and Katz like this.
  7. Tabri Well-Known Member

I have another request(actually I have tons but trying to refrain) :)

If you cant make a bow and a quiver show on the back of a scout at the same time can it be done like the picture below where the quiver shows on the hip and the bow on the back?

Right now you can either show a bow on your back or a quiver on your back but not both, so when you go to shoot your arrows you have to ask the question " where did the arrows come from anyway my pocket" or same with a bow which is even worse.

[IMG]
    Katz and Neiloch like this.
  8. Neiloch Well-Known Member

I'm kind of surprised some sort of 'online' version of soe live/fanfaire wasnt being done, other organizations have done it instead of having a convention.
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Covic would know.
  10. Tabri Well-Known Member

They could do like a show and tell fan faire on Twitch with live Q&A and show us what they are working on( like an art panel etc) along with future stuff etc maybe give out a couple of EQII T-shirts.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  11. Kittybock Well-Known Member

WebEx, ftw.

Oh, wait...I can see those that misbehave in the scrolling chat-fest on Twitch turned loose in a WebEx. Scratch that. ;)
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So I know that am too sick to be playing either eq2 or planetside 2 when...

I had this dream last night where a zerg of planetside 2 players were chasing down the NC on foot in middle of a open area when all of a sudden I hear this weird loud crashing noise like thunder. I look up and there are about 6 massive (1000x the max size) quackens falling from the sky. People are panicking running as fast as they can so they don't get mushed by the huge scary ducks. I was thinking I had gotten away when down swoops a ton of duck mounts and I get carried off inside a duck bill, with me kicking and screaming of course. I wake up after yelling dang you ttobey put me down!

I blame ttobey's blue bottom (nc is the blue faction)!
    Katz and ttobey like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Well, the latest thing I was working on has been deemed too weird for Norrath! I now know where the line is! :)
  14. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You should post it on twitter
    Gramma, Neiloch and ttobey like this.
  15. Finora Well-Known Member

So because of another thread I found myself comparing EQ1 stuff to EQ2 stuff and I noticed something. EQ1 has some of the same mounts as we do! Some of them are called by different names, but look pretty much the same as they do in EQ2 (at least from looking in the dressing room on the market).

They have a wind komodo, raptor, a reindeer like the ones we had last Frostfell, a white wolf (like one from Velious rewards here), gray wolf (like the one from a Velious quest), the bixie mount, several wargs, 3 prowlers like the ones we had here including the stone one that was given out during some promotion, the nightmare, and the base pegasus looks awfully familiar as well.

So on that note...I noticed they had a nice black wolf mount using the same model... could we possibly get that ported over here? ;) Maybe some version of the various cat mounts as well? Those seem to be using the EQ1 models, but hey we've got a lot of cats, surely that would fly with the people in charge :) of deeming things too weird. They also have some really neat looking tinkered type pegasi...that'd be awesome.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  16. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey, I miss you.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm still here! Everyone else left the party.
    Kittybock likes this.
  18. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Looks like it is just the two of us?
    ttobey likes this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I always thought there should be a secret door somewhere in the game and if you go through it locks and you can't get out. Your character walks into an in-game version of our offices and it's just us sitting at our PC's making the game.
    CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING EVERQUEST2!
    The End
    Scroll Credits
    Gramma, Katz, Kittybock and 4 others like this.
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Through the secret door in the 5 Roomed Qeynos houses!
    Spindle and ttobey like this.