Server Downtime: Tues, June 23 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately two hours.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 3:00PM London Time on June 23, 2015). Estimated downtime is two hours.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 16:00 CET am 23.06.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 2 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 16:00 CET le 23-06-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 2 heures.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Wintir Active Member

Hi Roshen & Bunji,

Tomorrow's patch notes for the new Fabled instances says:

"... You’ll find the entrance to these Fabled dungeons just off the dock in ButcherblockMountains or through their original entrance locations within Greater Faydark, Klak'Anon, and Loping Plains"

Just off? hehe, that statement is just a tad self contradicting ;) The Faydark expansion involved a fair amount of travel to get around, especially getting to the Acadechism. Any chance of getting a multi-purpose portal at the BB Docks? Or hooking it up with the bell system like you did with Rum Cellar?

Thanks!
  3. Achirin Active Member

I take it too mean they did just that. An entrance much like agnostic dungeons but it will be located near the docks in BB. "...just off the dock in ButcherblockMountains OR through their original entrance..."
    Wintir likes this.
  4. Charlice Well-Known Member

Would it be at all possible to change the MOTD on Splitpaw, to something more current than May downtime?
    No wonder EU servers think you don't care about them.
  5. Wintir Active Member

Thank you, Charlice!

I missed the magic word "or".
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Edelphia Well-Known Member

If you remember the last fabled KoS dungeons, there was a central hub put in Bonemire that allowed access to all of them. I'm sure this one is going to be the same.
  7. Poisonhawk Active Member

Dang it, I was hoping they would actually fix something like the porting bug! Thank you for the new fabled I guess???
  8. Rondo9 Active Member

When are yous going to fix the proc rate on \aITEM 1792720758 -414750571:Akhevan Hoop of Desparate Voices\/a
  9. Armageddoux Active Member