Livestream: Thurs, June 4 @ 1PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 27, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

We'll be streaming on Thursday, June 4, 2015 starting at 1PM Pacific* on the EverQuest 2 Twitch channel.

[IMG]

Join Kyle "Kander" Vallee, Robert "Caith" Fouts, Nathan "Kaitheel" McCall, and Ry “Roshen” Schueller for this stream as we show off just a few of the things coming up for EverQuest 2, and chat with players live via Twitch chat.

Join us for this stream, and log into Twitch to chat with us and other players. We look forward to talking with YOU during this stream!

*Convert to your local time
    Vainamoinen and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Holly's tweets are making me excited to hear what's coming up!
    s7n7a7k7e and HaphazardAllure like this.
  3. konofo Active Member

Roshen,

I'd like to request in advance that you adjust your mic volume down a smidge from previous streams. Your voice tends to boom over the more soft-spoken people we want to hear from. I found both Rum Cellar streams somewhat irritating for this reason. Thanks!

kono
  4. hwy101 Active Member

FTBL for about 2.5 sec's i was almost happy and excited. On Oct 4th how far from the mark will you be ?
    ZUES likes this.
  5. Wintir Active Member

No thanks. RC did not live up to my expectations or the expectations of MANY others. I will not pay for more of the same. Once bitten, twice shy.
    Wirewhisker and Thalador like this.
  6. ZUES Well-Known Member

Thanks. I should have said 24 players and 24 mercs lol.
  7. Uncle Active Member

actually looking at that art work i'm thinking the fable zones might not be Eof but some of the worse content ever released IMHO DOV/POW
  8. Roshen Well-Known Member

Fair feedback. If that doesn't happen during prestream prep (or if the adjustments aren't enough), feel free to type a reminder into Twitch chat during this stream (if I need to get turned down, or if others on the stream need to get turned up).
    Losadunai and Malleria like this.
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's random artwork and has nothing to do with the livecast.
  10. Linlainu Active Member

Oh you killed me with the whole.. "Guilds can now convert any Marketplace home into a guild hall."

So SO cruel!
  11. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

LOL :D

You really had me going. The only item that made me blink was the 48 member raid :confused: (that was a head scratcher). I would have believed it all. :p

I was also thinking: where'd he get all this info? Good one.
  12. hwy101 Active Member

ok what happened to Zues's original post ?:confused:
  13. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

My guess is DBG deleted it in self defense. Too many players would fail to realize it was a joke post and then go balistic when what was "promised" never materialized.
    Kittybock, Mizgamer62 and Spindle like this.
  14. ZUES Well-Known Member

I use to write up fake game updates every year, right before they would announce an xpac. I've been doing that since about 2005. It's almost gotten me banned more than once. At least this time I put it in paragraph form instead of making it look official. I have at least a dozen or so in the old forum archives.
    Prissetta, Mizgamer62, Griff and 3 others like this.
  15. Feldon Well-Known Member

It's funny. I post breaking news and people demand I post links to sources before they'll believe it. ZUES posts joke update notes and people are convinced it's real til they get about halfway through it. Not sure if I should laugh or cry. ;) ;)
    Wirewhisker, Prissetta, Caith and 6 others like this.
  16. Baphmistra Active Member

I'm not going to repost what I already posted, it should still be here. I see a lot of posts gone from here, my only guess is that we hit a nerve somewhere. This game is still fun regardless of which posts get pulled from the forums.:rolleyes:
    Mizgamer62, Spindle and Feldon like this.
  17. Grey Lightning New Member

I love EQ2. I think it is the best game there is, hands down. But please take this to heart.
    I have an important issue that I hope you can address. I have been on just a year but have already needed to upgrade my graphics card to continue to play the game the way it is intended. I have had many friends who love the game, but have given up because their computers can no longer meet the minimum requirements to play the game. They locked up constantly, booted out, and just had such poor response that they could not effectively (or enjoyably) play the game.
    All of the upgrades and tweeks are awesome, but not if they require so much memory, or computing speed, or other computer requirements that players are quitting because it is no fun running off a cliff or getting killed because their computers lag so badly. I wish you could keep the game the way it is, but make it so we do not need a super computer to play.
    Sorry, I don't use facebook or twitter, so this is the only way I can get a message to you. Please look into this. I know many who left eq2 for this reason.
  18. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

[quote="Grey Lightning, post: 6208389, member: 713244"
    All of the upgrades and tweeks are awesome, but not if they require so much memory, or computing speed, or other computer requirements that players are quitting because it is no fun running off a cliff or getting killed because their computers lag so badly. I wish you could keep the game the way it is, but make it so we do not need a super computer to play.
    [/quote]

Here are the minimum specifications required to run Eq2. Not sure what computer you're using, or how old it is - but the components listed below were introduced in 2006 / 2007. 8 or 9 year old technology. Heck, this game still runs on XP! This is far from "super computer" specifications...

Minimum:
    Operating System: Windows XP-SP3, or newer
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400/AMD Athlon x2 4050e
    Ram: 3GB RAM
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 2600 XTHard Drive: 17 GB of Free Disk Space
    DirectX compatible sound card
    Broadband Internet connection

Recommended:
    Operating System: Windows XP-SP3, or newer
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850/AMD Phenom II x2
    Ram: 4GB RAM
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 260/AMD Radeon HD 4870
    Hard Drive: 17 GB of Free Disk Space
    DirectX compatible sound card
    Broadband Internet connection
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

If you find a way to mute Roshen let me know! That is a super power I need in my arsenal!!
    Kittybock, Mizgamer62 and Feldon like this.
  20. ZUES Well-Known Member

Try cannoli's?
    Kittybock, Mizgamer62 and ttobey like this.