Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Finora Well-Known Member

Oh I like it just fine (though I like the duck better ;) ) but it's face reminds me of a shark hehe.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah I already thought of this.
    Terrius likes this.
  3. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Reminds me when i am being jokingly obnoxious

"Hey maybe we should try-"
    "NO. NO .WRONG. I already tried that. Shut up."

But droag illusion flying mount please.
    Katz and ttobey like this.
  4. Cecie New Member

Who do we talk to about getting our "invisible" pants back? The option exists (at least for male characters) for showing no pants, but no items that display as such (anymore). There is even an "imperceptible beauty" legs item, but they still show as cloth pants.
  5. Meirril Well-Known Member

Umm...your a bit mistaken. The 'naked' appearance for males is a really ratty off-white pair of trousers and no shirt. The similar naked appearance for women involves a similar dress and breaches. Anything that appears like your wearing less than that is a piece of clothing. And when an appearance model breaks there is a default modesty strip that covers certain parts of the body.

The imperceptible beauty set gives you the appearance of not wearing equipment, it doesn't make you look nude. Basically, the same as if you weren't wearing any gear in that slot.
    Edelphia likes this.
  6. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

There used to be items that gave a full naked appearance for legs, which paired with other imperceptible beauty items gave fully nude appearance.

Obviously these items were broken, and the only item I know of that can still do it are class specific now aday. I miss having a bunch of naked frogloks to cause mischief.
  7. Amfish Active Member

Usually raid on the lowest settings for better performance, and flying to the zone i noticed my duck has a butt.... nice pink area![IMG]
  8. Thand Well-Known Member

I still want my fae to be able to use her Racial fly spell as a Appearance illusion for a mount.
  9. Cecie New Member

That's what I'm saying, the graphic exists - it was proven by the "broken" items. I've never seen a female version, but the male version for humanoids is a pair of speedos, the animal types (Kerra, Ratonga, Froglock) are fully nude. Nothing obscene, though. Why can't we use that look if it's already in the game?
  10. Jokirr Member

i'll try to be as quiet as possible, but when are the aerakyn getting pirate clothes? Mine has been running around in nothing but a pirate hat since rum cellar came out.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

My research shows that Norrathian Giraffes look nothing like the giraffe here on Earth-Prime.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not from Norrath.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

That's a screenshot from Commonlands, don't deny it
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I wish I could leak what Chris is working on but you will have to wait for the fall. (and it's not a mount)
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Duck Pond Prestige House?
    Gramma and Finora like this.
  16. Neiloch Well-Known Member

my mind worms tell me its the Avatar of Cthulhu
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Not mount related!
  18. Meirril Well-Known Member

...it wouldn't be an invasion of cuddly horribly mutated Squirrels spawned from the depths of Rohen Theer's unconscious mind?
  19. Meirril Well-Known Member

Odd question: any chance we could get a way to select an illusion to override other illusions? Like a window that displays all our current illusions, and we can pick the one to display? It would be great if that overwrote mounts, but not necessary. I can see why you wouldn't want to allow mounts to be constantly on, but consider it. I don't think it would be that difficult to deal with, and if it is a problem its a problem for the mount user's group. Hopefully a little communication could take care of that problem since this sort of change would only allow people to more effectively grief their own group...
    Schmetterling and Edelphia like this.
  20. Katanallama Well-Known Member

Do we have to cite the official eq2 video spoiler again on giraffe mounts confirmed? :3