Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Katanallama Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Magical.
    Schmetterling, Katz, Shiba and 2 others like this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

~Rock me Llamadeaus~
    Finora likes this.
  3. Jumjumbandito Active Member

I might have preferred the fire breathing AND rainbow pooping Paint Llama, but that is impressive.

I might need a race and face change to handle that much...

[IMG]
    Katanallama likes this.
  4. Meirril Well-Known Member

I'm just thinking of the usual mount progression. First comes the initial roll out with the plain Jane models. Then comes the armored versions. (what kind of armor does a duck get?) Then come the evil versions of the mounts. Then they add wings and repeat the previous steps (which will probably get skipped with ducks).

I think I'm prepared for the eventuality of black ducks with green glowing eyes surrounded in green puffy clouds flames, wearing nearly invisible spiked black armor against a background of black feathers. But the horror of Nightmare Llamas...think of the children before releasing this horror on Norrath!

Though the idea of a Black Brown Llama in an undertaker's outfit complete with coat-tails and a broken mini-stove pipe hat almost makes it worth doing.
    Feldon, Katz and Kittybock like this.
  5. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Okay, my horrible pun from earlier aside /bows head in shame

Look and Feel; ya' know, I don't know if anyone requested the Freeport Guardian Pegasus, it rocks....I can't see how you can top that.

So, you choose. Make it awesome....
  6. Brickfist Member

7. Brickfist Member

I still want a Battlepug...
    [IMG]
  8. Brickfist Member

armored for reference...
    [IMG]
  9. Feara Well-Known Member

An armored Dragonfly. They have cool iridescent wings.

Take the flying disc concept and add running wolves, slithering snakes, ect, below the platform.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I doubt we'll do another dragonfly.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

Another dragonfly? We have a dragonfly mount????

Only insect mount I knew about was the bixie skimmer (aka bee shark hehe).
    Feara likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's as close to a dragonfly as we are going to get.
  13. Katanallama Well-Known Member

What if we make an amalgamation mount? black footed ferret legs on a red panda with dragon fly wings a shark tail and he poops rainbows? That'll make everyone happy for sure!
    Katz likes this.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Who is this We?
    Moonpanther, Feldon and Kittybock like this.
  15. Katanallama Well-Known Member

The royal "we."
  16. Katz Well-Known Member

My gnome swashbuckler loves her bixie mount. :D
    Finora and ttobey like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

yeah I like that one too.
  18. Katz Well-Known Member

If I can relearn what I used to know how to do on earlier versions of programs, I will put all my characters on their favorite mount for a group picture.
  19. Meirril Well-Known Member

You could always pitch an idea to create a new class of "mounts". An item that polymorphs the owner into a creature and gives you that creature's movement abilities. The spell "breaks" if your attacked, so it works just like current mounts.

Instead of riding a dragonfly, you would *be* the dragonfly. And...you can recycle monsters into mounts. You could even make a Kromozek "leaper" mount. 50 meters tall and you can do a decent hulk impression!
  20. Amfish Active Member

you upset me =[ no giraffe or llama mention in this messed up mount!! i will never be happy until i get a giraffe or llama.