Updated: Server Downtime: Tues, July 7 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobtroub Member

i belive its 2300 EU time i could be wrong tho!
  2. Khuobol New Member

Also, should it say "All Access" under my name?
  3. Biffleur New Member

C'est surtout triste de voir que Verant puis SOE puis DB se traine toujours quand il s'agit de serveurs autre qu'US...
  4. Ecno Well-Known Member

Yep so 1 hour 49 min... "if all goes well"

Time to watch some TV and jam a little guitar... ill see you all soon.
  5. Shwetty Active Member

Forums say the beta TLS PVP server will be named 'Deathtoll'
    not vouching for authenticity of this claim tho
  6. Nailoo Member

Also getting this error when trying to log on. I've tried re-running the patcher twice and keep getting the same error.

Anyone know if this is something on my end or are the US beta servers also down still?

If it's me, does anyone know how to possibly fix it please? Thanks! :)
  7. Ecno Well-Known Member

Update your Badges in your Profile/User Options...
  8. Keelinn Member

Click your name at the top - preferences - badges - click get badges - tick the ones you want - click save.
  9. Ecno Well-Known Member

No offence but you gotta read the threads, not just post at the end of them...
  10. Lilaeth Member

Seul l'US compte pour eux. Le reste d'entre nous sont invisibles!
  11. Eloise New Member

Thank you for that conversion, Feldon. I missed the part where the time given in relation to EU servers was in Pacific time.

Next, could you please explain what an "internet funk" is?
  12. Noguchi Member

Is it time to remove the Dev Team and Holly also, too many misunderstandings too little support for customers lately, a company is now living through times your clients and they are left very down.

For us, EU players rather little has been done to satisfy ourselves. we have disadvantages in drop rates of zones loots, many bugs are still present in the game that would have been fixed must be.
  13. Feldon Well-Known Member

Please quit blaming the EQ2 team for operational/platform/whatever issues beyond their control.
    Rhodris, Ecno, Spindle and 2 others like this.
  14. Khuobol New Member

Perfect! Thanks!
  15. Smith2112 New Member

was hoping to get back to playing after a 5 year break....
  16. Manglar New Member

People are very inconsiderate of the Dev Team not sure why......... give them time and they do it for us tbh with you so quit your ******** about everything they do yall are filling up the forums with non since
    Rhodris, BlueSkye and Ecno like this.
  17. Khuobol New Member

Got it, thank you!
  18. Nailoo Member

I did read the thread, just asked because some people have said that the US beta server is up now, but I'm still getting the error. Thanks for the comment though lol, was super helpful. :rolleyes:
  19. Noguchi Member

Hey Feldon stop blaming me, we have free right to speak out if they do not like it then please do not read ok.
    Soe and Daybreak life of us gamers who hold their accounts for years alive and pay, and come Failure by Sony since the going is the support and much more than downhill That is a fact.

@Feldon you like the Rock here we go It doesn't matter what your name is
  20. Justbecause Active Member

I would much rather them spend the time to address what needs attention now versus spending it over the next couple days for multiple hours everyday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.