Can't log in

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ganador, May 27, 2018.

1. Ganador Active Member

Got kicked out of game when I shifted toons and then can't get back into the game. Getting login/pw error many people in guild are seeing the same error.
  2. Stonedog New Member

Same, not accepting my password, I can't even skip the launchpad right now.
  3. Neverlein Member

The same for me. Wanted to change my char and got out of the game. Registration is no longer possible.
  4. PurpleChicken Active Member

Yup. Same. Went to switch toons and got booted, now I can't log in.
  5. Gerak Well-Known Member

Same for me. BUT just got in.
  6. Neverlein Member

Ok, now it's okay.
  7. Misiz New Member

Same here and also took several tries to log in to post here.
  8. Felinitis New Member

Same as above: cant't log in, was kicked after character change
  9. Uruketo New Member

With all the login issues and zoning delays, I hope they give us an extra day on bonus exp.
  10. Cat Kill New Member

Once again Login problems ...
  11. Virtuosity Active Member

Kicked again on zoning and now have no toons on relog.

One day the login problems will be fixed ... if I say it enough it might become true.
  12. Ebarel Member

Looks like Login Servers died / disconnected again. You can get to char select but tells you Server down (although still in game with an alt)
  13. Jabbso Active Member

Yep same, unable to log in.

I finally succumbed to PoP and took a days leave to run my shiny new Templalalalala through the timeline. Don't make me go outside :(
  14. Virtuosity Active Member

Status: 6/1/2018 4:01 PDT - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Thurgadin

The 'potential' issue is the login being completely buggered
    Rhodris and Glynt like this.
  15. Glynt Active Member

i want compensation! A free epic 2.0 for my mystic please.. Thankyou!
  16. Godzilka123 New Member

I can not log into the server of turaginas in the place of my characters suggesting to make a new one as for the first time, when trying to boot through a character's selection, the server is not found, I'm sorry to write through an interpreter
  17. Atiaran New Member

I am on Maj'dul and am able to log into game but cannot log any character into my guildhall. Paid up and am a leader but just keep getting booted back to Antonica. Had no trouble last night.