You have been granted a new claimable item which you can redeem in the Legends of Norrath card game

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Dewey Augur

So title says it all. Upon logging in today, I got the above announcement.

There was also a pop-up stating that I have a Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin loot card awaiting for me in Legends of Norrath! It wants me to log in to claim it.

Now I loved this game and played it alot, but it is gone. Why am I getting this announcement? Is there still a way to log into LoN?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  2. Goodn Augur

I already put it in the Live Update bug thread. Received it on two (of 6) characters I logged in.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  3. Nniki Augur

Mary Poppins likes this.
  4. Ecchicon Elder

And many of us lost so many cool items along with it =(
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah it was sad if you didn't log in for those two months before and hear about it.. And many people were on breaks from the game but then again DBG sure gave a heads up and plenty of time if you were playing to claim the stuff. But that last day was total cray cray!!:D Players giving away stuff right and left.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

7. Aamonn_Erollisi New Member

Lots of warning was great for those who were playing DB games. All it would have taken was a simple email. Just ONE would have sufficed. I had three accounts with dozens of XP pots, mounts, ornaments, illusions, etc. All tied to the same Gmail account that never received a notice. It was just stupid.
  8. Horyuken Augur

9. Nniki Augur

Here's what it looked like:

[IMG]
  10. Aamonn_Erollisi New Member

I have no reason to doubt that you guys received an email. But I positively, did not. I've had the same email account for years and I still have emails from '12 from SoE ('station'). I don't delete my emails.
  11. Ecchicon Elder

Same here, Aamonn. I have plenty of old Sony emails and never anything came in from Daybreak. Perhaps it went to junk, but not much I could have done about that.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Was an expansion preorder thing. Don't remember which one. Probably a messed up account flag somewhere.
  13. Captain Video Augur

Several expansions came with LoN bonuses, mostly booster packs which can no longer be fulfilled. A specific loot card might still be possible to fulfill, since they're still sold in the marketplace. If they sent it to your account, IMHO they should be obliged to fulfill it. I would recommend sending in a petition, nothing to lose if they say no go.