What is this? recourse effect for Touch of Draygun.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vedarian, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Vedarian Elder

2. Kolani Augur

Touch is the spell, Gift is the buff that gets cast on you after you cast it. It's the level 69 shadowknight reward from Brovil's spell missions in Depths of Darkhollow.
    Drogba likes this.
  3. Drogba Augur

it puts the the gift on you as a buff. It's a DoD spell, craftable.

Kolani beat me to the draw.
    Kolani likes this.
  4. svann Augur

When you cast touch its a nuke that also buffs you. The recourse is the buff. You dont have to get it as its included in touch.
  5. Scorrpio Augur

There are quite a few spells, especially at higher levels, that have recourses. Sometimes it can be a buff cast on you when you cast a spell. Sometimes it can buff your target's target. Aura spells put their recourse effect on those in the area.
  6. Vedarian Elder

Thanks!

So if I understand you correctly, all I need to worry about is Touch? Gift is automatic?

The reason I ask is ZAM lists both as spells which gave me impression that I needed to track down Gift as well.
  7. Scorrpio Augur

Zam is not too consistent in this regards. Sometimes it filters recources out sometimes not. Easy option is to click in the spell on Zam, and look for 'items with effect' part. Any normal spell will list its scroll or tome. Recourses dont.