This time ...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nadisia, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Nadisia Augur

Ok, first : kudos to the tech and dev teams, this time the patch has been applied without any (apparent) issue, and the servers are already up :)

And also, for this :
    Many many ... many thanks :p

I can now summon all my crap with my mage, select a player or a pet by clicking on the group window health bars, use the new /usetarget command, and it opens the trade/give window boxes.

After 20 years of missclicking, failing at targetting the enchanter shiny bobs and their tiny box size, or on shrinked pets, It's pure sorcery :D
    Zamiam likes this.
  2. Xerzist Augur

You know what would also be cool? Being able to double click a group member name in the group window and it auto-follow. :eek:
  3. Nadisia Augur

For sure.
    Or just a simple /follow command in the dropdown menu when you right click on the health bar (and also available on the main target window for people outside of your group).
    Hopefully, it won't take them another 20 years to add this kind of functionality.

Oh, and when we're at it : some sort of interact with target would be great.

I have a friend of mine who lost one arm in a bike accident, and I'm pretty sure he'd love it, cuz it's pretty hard for him to play melee characters on EQ without this functionality (compared to WoW with its IWT feature)
  4. Zunnoab Augur

Very nice on that new command.

Do cross-server/game channels work again yet?