This is NOT a potion belt thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Captain Video, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

So I got this e-mail from DBG about 19th anniversary stuff, and in it I saw adjacent images of Lauren McLemore and 1999 Firiona Vie. And I'm thinking, these two look quite a lot alike! (Well except for the weapon, the armor, the jewelry, the hair color, and the ears... and I'm not sure about the ears.) How is this possible? Can druid producers gate to the 989 Studios art team before the original launch? Or perhaps I'm just getting addle-brained in my old age.

Anyhow, I am having open-heart surgery on Monday, so those who might be looking for me on Coirnav will have to be a little patient. (Get it? Patient? :)) I'm not allowed to have any pain relief or blood pressure meds between now and surgery, they've taken away my potion belt. The procedure will be pretty straight-forward, so no need to worry; I have an aneurysm which the surgeon is going to lance up with a hotbar. I should be back online after I get out of the ICU.

And OK, so I lied about the potion belt thread.
    IblisTheMage and Tatanka like this.
  2. Leigo You come here often?

Only 175 complaining.? You should get some more practice in... You can do it /cheer
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Stay safe man, the best wishes from Copenhagen.
  4. xcitng Augur

best wishes for a speedy recovery, and quick return to eq
  5. Captain Video Augur

I should be in-game on Coirnav in another week or so, which means I want to see less wuss and more whomp!
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  6. Maedhros High King

Good luck
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Glad to hear you will be back in the game soon.

Viking culture is to rudely jest on such existential matters, to create a cathartic release through laughter, and celebrate life.

On that note, don’t laugh too hard, the stitches may pop :)