The state of AB

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deillusional, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Deillusional Augur

Its getting worse, than ever, do you want all guilds on AB to disband before the end of month or not? As if you don't fix it quickly there will be none of us left.
    Imrahil, handsofice and Thancra like this.
  2. bellower New Member

this getting bored for me. last sunday we where unable to raid, this sunday this looks very bad. i only play for raids only because this game is unplayable atm.
    today 20 mins to log in with 1 char, 4 mins to make a zone and like 6 mins to send a tell.. im bored yeah very bored if this dont change soon or we get a viable solution im sorry but after 16 years playing this going to stop
  3. Thancra Loladin

Can't run missions with achievments really atm. Can't run missions at all sometimes (they just bug on the way). It's not just a problem during the raids, this lag.
  4. Sashnia Elder

The lag feels worse since the last patch, I tried to play this weekend and 10min zoning with frequent disconnects, 5minutes to invite someone to group and hugely delayed group/channel chat.

The lag seems pretty constant now where as we used to have the odd good spell. I don't know what you changed but things are much worse now.

The frustration on AB is high.
    Thancra likes this.
  5. Mesil Lorekeeper

10 min. to log in
    2 min. to zone from PoK to Guildlobby
    and surprise, second house vanished too....
  6. Thancra Loladin

Since you made the server really unplayable now, maybe you can change the plan?
    eliandra likes this.
  7. Kolbayn Journeyman

I've not been raiding for a while due to surgery making it tricky hitting keys quickly , now I can't even do HA's to get the AA's I need - updates/zonings are so slow it takes far too long to do them
  8. bellower New Member

and server down!! nope sorry back to character selection and taking long time to log back
  9. bellower New Member

now yes its down
  10. Thancra Loladin

Instances are not lasting and the server keeps crashing. Well done whatever you tried to do, it's doing wonders.
    eliandra likes this.
  11. zhay Journeyman

server is really unplayable - try for once to put action behind your words and fix the server - or merge it to a server

zhay
  12. Propell New Member

It sux , just payed for another few monts, and I get this .... :/
  13. baider Elder

make real servers open, its like a big slap to the face with baby caca to offer us only 1 server, the most unpopulated server with no real raiding guild, and it still has lag issues. Why do we have to suffer because of your inability to properly operate a game for paying customers? why is it not a fair solution to allow us to transfer to ANY server? this will only improve all the servers and not "over clogg" one server since you are giving many options and not everyone is going to, say, go to bertox
    Aenvar and eliandra like this.
  14. Anhur Journeyman

Not only does it take 5+ minutes to do anything (zone, chat) the AB server is constantly up and down.

Unreal.
    Thancra likes this.
  15. Intenso Augur

Move to vox or quit is the options
  16. smash Augur

Think more and more people are going for option 2.

For me, I got 2 accounts subscriping, and both runs out in like 9 days.
    Both will be, as it stands atm, not be renewed, and no buy of the coming expansion.
    Thancra likes this.
  17. Intenso Augur

Just two? And don't see why not move to vox until it's fixed then they let us move back for free
  18. Intenso Augur

Or if it's fixed lol
  19. baider Elder

because there are no raiding guilds on vox, the only one there doesnt really do much, mostly TBM I think
  20. handsofice New Member

This is complete BS! Daybreak should be ashamed for not providing what we paid for, we want a working EU server. Merge us with The Rathe or Fix the damn server!
    Imrahil, Tweetty and eliandra like this.