Shroud problem

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roartyger Smoot, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Had to use a goblin shroud. Usually the mercenary gets suspended and stays suspended until I lose the shroud. Immediately upon assuming the shroud the mercenary lost all buffs and then suspended or was suspended and lost all buffs. Kind of makes for a big downtime as I get the mercenary buffed again. Spanks a lot!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Use a bayle mark to keep merc from being suspended or have another player/alt/box hold plat till your shrouded then give you the money to keep merc running. Other than that you can suspend your own merc before you shroud so this doesn't happen.

But I would file a report in the issue tracker. https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2065?filter=11916
    or in bug forum
  3. Dewey Augur

That's not a bug at all. The shroud makes your merc become your level. That means that you won't have a merc with level 110 buffs being level 10(or whatever level you shroud to)

Therfore your complaint isn't a problem, it is working as intended.
  4. Phiyre Augur

I had gotten my toon full lobby buffed, pretty much everything was top of the line, rank 3 spells. Quest I was on bugged and petitioned. I needed to log out so the gm could log me on and do something. Gm logged my toon, then progressed the quest. I logged back in to find ALL of my buffs wiped. LoD still had time left on it but all other buffs wiped.. Was happy the GM progressed my quest, quite unhappy he killed all my buffs (and didn't even give em back to me)..