Servers locked

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CatsPaws, Dec 3, 2016.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It was cool they did a server downtime at 1 am for about an hour. Hopefully not the main playing time for so many as usual. What is not cool is that it is now 3 and 1/2 hours later and many servers are locked. Well there goes the weekend as usual.
  2. Jetboy Lorekeeper

And it's just our 4 servers...Cazic, E. Marr, Tunare and Zek! Everyone else was back up hours ago! I can understand their was some technical issue but not a soul (hey ops team!) has so far taken 10 seconds to post/banner in login chat what's going on?? You can do better than this!.... really?
  3. Aurastrider Augur

was wondering the same thing. Why are these four servers still locked? I could understand if all of the servers need more time but only these four without any notifications or word from someone as to an ETA.
  4. Drakang Augur

At least this might mean less issues through the weekend.
  5. Tvarian Augur

They are down because those 4 servers have been naughty all year long, and they are still trying to convince Santug to log into those ones.

Yes, Frostfell has landed in EQ.
  6. newc322 Lorekeeper

daybreak is a joke. they owe us an explanation on what has been causing these issues for the last couple months and why the servers are still down going on 6 hours.
  7. Kendo New Member

wasting my early morning playtime at work before the bosses show up...nice
  8. Maedhros High King

I heard the entire Cazic server is being replaced with a superfast top of the line server and we are all getting dbl exp and dbl rares til 2017 as a "sorry about that!"
    Thoron likes this.
  9. Shavin Journeyman

Wasting time for a saturday...sucks Daybreak as often now ...:(
  10. Brilhasti Elder

You didn't type that with a straight face surely?
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well he is right, there is only one issue right now. One BIG issue.
  12. NenraZarn New Member

One issue that's been an issue since I returned to the game. I don't see the lag issue being fixed. They probably broke something they were trying to fix and are scrambling to get THAT fixed. That's the way this team works.
  13. Unpleasant Journeyman

Some kind of response would be nice here. Even "We don't know what is happening, and are trying to figure it out right now" would at the very least, tell us you know about it. Anyone able to do that much at least? Right now most are figuring on nothing until Monday morning...