Server Downtime: Weds, July 1 @ 6:00 AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Mayfaire Augur

***Fingers crossed for a fix to the following PoW quest:

Please and thanks!!! :)
    adetia and Kiillz like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

4. Nolrog Augur

Well, if you look at the test server update notes, you'll get a good idea of what the patch will contain. There are a number of non-TLP things as well.
  5. CanadianPride New Member

Just wondering why this would be done on a stat holiday in Canada? I mean would you seriously do this on July 4th? I think not
    Motherlee, KC13, Numiko and 2 others like this.
  6. Jadefox Augur

Canada has Holidays?
    Is it Polar Bear day?

--An Inconvenient Jade
  7. Dre. Altoholic

I would definitely suggest a better summary for the 'doom' changes with regard to which categories of spells are included. Most of the non-test playerbase doesn't talk in SPA's, so you might imagine how a Cleric without this information might get the wrong idea.
  8. Osgz Lorekeeper

So with the maintenance scheduled as well tomorrow this will be essentially a 5 hour patch.
    O please post the updates ;) thanks

Attention players: we will perform a general maintenance beginning at 7:00AM PDT* on Wednesday, July 1. The current estimated downtime for this maintenance is two to four hours, depending on the service.

This maintenance may impact the following Daybreak services across all games:
    • Game logins for all Daybreak games
    • Forum & Web logins for all Daybreak games
    PLEASE NOTE: This is not a game-specific maintenance. There will be no update or patch notes.

Thank you for your patience as we complete this maintenance.

~The Team at Daybreak

*PDT is Pacific Daylight Time; Convert to local time
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

11. Osgz Lorekeeper

yes but if the patch is at 6am (2 hr patch = 8am pdt) and the maintenance at 7am pdt (2-4 hr mtnce where i cant log in) then we cant log in until maintenance is done which falls in the middle of the patch. so from 6- min 9am pdt will not be able to log into EQ RF/LJ is all i was pointing out ;) latest would be 11am pdt
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

The Daybreak company wide maintenance will only affect logins for short periods of timeduring that 2-4 hour window. It's not a full 4 hour "downtime," but instead a period of maintenance on our servers tied to logins for games, forums and web.
  13. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Its in the update notes... of other good interest is the changes to AE Rez - both of these were noted as going in on the issue tracker... if you dont follow it you may want to, just remember to use a separate password as its a 3rd party site.
  14. Conjurous_AB Elder

Looks like its coming down at 4am PDT not 6am, just had 25 min warning.
  15. Siny Augur

AB was taken down 2 hours early. As the patch was meant to be for 2 hours I just logged in again,just to get another countdown. AB being patched twice ?!
  16. Curelach New Member

Please forgive my unrelenting compatriots, Roshen. You do a thankless job. It seems you can never make everyone happy, if you had done this tomorrow it would have been a holiday somewhere in South America instead of Canada. Downtime stinks, but it is a necessary evil we accept to see updates and corrections happen. To rail Roshen publicly and relentlessly is rude, and quite frankly.... pointless...
  17. Finkelle New Member

Really people? This game has been being patched and updated for 15 years now and you all act like its the first time. Stop acting like its the end of the world and trying to make it sound like the new devs fault. I for one think theyre doing a great job. Thank you for the updates Roshen, you and your team are doing a bang up job, dont let the whiners tell you differently
    Geroblue likes this.
  18. Fallfyres Augur

Those TLP peoples want to go check out the new HP's and Damage tables from the Raid mobbies....enthusiasm is enthusiam :D.
  19. Wolffien New Member

20. Mintalie Augur

While we're on the subject, can anyone clarify for me--does Boon of the Seeress affect DD and/or DoT spells? I find it confusing:

1: Additional Damage to Spells (500)
    Game Description: Increases the damage of most weapon procs by 500 damage

Can someone please explain how this works? :)