Server Downtime: Weds, Dec 2 @ 7:00 AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Repthor Augur

patch notes ??
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

4. Bcalgar New Member

What about rings, ears and back pieces not being able to add type 9 and 5 augs to them? Also when are the type 5 augs for shields and weapons coming out?
    DruidCT likes this.
  5. Wizdons Augur

Seriously? That's it on the patch notes? Telling me that's all that's broken or all you had time to fix in some 2 weeks?
    Lonye likes this.
  6. Randragon Augur

Wizdons wrote:

Let's hope that there is soo much more they are fixing with this patch that they didn't want to write out five or six pages of patch notes.

Here's to hoping.
  7. Jameses1221 New Member

I've been hoping these bugs all get fixed. I don't like logging in each day and feeling like I just wasted several hundred dollars on 6 accounts.
  8. Iandamar New Member

Are you going to fix the Enchanter Illusions that you broke with this downtime too?
  9. Geri_Petrovna Augur

and range slot. and fingers, and...

Seems, that making items players can actually wear is lower on their priority list. - we've only been telling them since beta. Very disappointing.
  10. Sarahrain New Member

wouldnt mind if wizard AA beam of displacement was fixed, that isnt working either.
  11. viper3838 New Member

Saw the patch notes. You didn't fix how slot 9 augs will not fit into an ear or ring slot even though they says Ear and Ring right on the aug?
    Also why the 7am downtimes again? I thought we had this understood, to do updates duing a servers low play time. Like 4am when every server I play on is 90% empty and AFK.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. gaediil New Member

Hey all . they only have time to do stuff like a New progression server & Daybreak Sales so they can make more money & to a point I understand because they are here to make money not lose it . But getting close to losing I think because more & more people are not happy. Wish they would put a Post up & really ask the people what they feel about the game & all the bugs just in this New Expansion.
  13. morganne New Member

Thanks AGAIN for gameupdates during euro's main playtime ...
  14. Fornost New Member

LOL can you guys get this old classic game going or NOT?
    Good Luck-
  15. bigpapa Augur

what about all the items in TBM ( or most ) no trade tag in firiona vie server ?.

2 months ago I made 2 heroic toon's , and switched 2 toon's from rathe server to firiona..
    I don't know if it's the new path Daybreak want to go , knowing in advance i would have never switch 2 toons and would,nt do those 2 heroic toons.there..................
  16. Savager Augur

Don't forget charms and range items.

Also what about the achievement Three for One that is still broken?
  17. Silv Augur

Guys... we all know the only reason they had to patch was to nerf the bracer armor click giving two wrists to some classes. They put some other stuff in to make it look like a patch for fixes! :)

I'm hoping this is like their typical patch notes where they leave all of the important stuff out and when we log in it will actually be fixed heh...
  18. Kronko Elder

why would they put stuff from the hot fixes in the patch notes unless they did less than expected. gonna have to agree with silv this whole patch was only about fixing the double bracer issue.
  19. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Silv, you can change your sig now.. they are removing the DoT procs from the weapons :D
  20. Kronko Elder

yep as expected not much was fixed my raid weapon proc is still an unknown spell so guess when they said they fixed weapon procs they were talking about the group able stuff? wait no that's my bad for assuming it said it changed proc's guess mine doesnt apply since a unknown spell doesn't qualify as a proc?