Server Downtime: Fri, Nov 20 @ 8:00AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Wizdons Augur

Are the patch notes the same as i just read for test? lol =)
  3. Bandien Elder

What is this test you speak of? I thought SOP was alpha -> Live -> Laugh/Cry?
    Warpeace and Nightmares like this.
  4. Nightmares Augur

ROFL I just sprayed my coffee... Well done Sir, you've won the QP Doll!
    Cazmac likes this.
  5. Nightmares Augur

I will be posting this in tech / Bug forum, but also posting here cause I want to make sure it's seen.

I presume this change will make all the focus effects on armor something more than the unknown ####.
    I am curious about the focus descriptions, have they been fixed? Seeing "increases dmg by 100 to 75 %" is a little interesting to read, as if it's going down or reversing lol.
    Does this mean my Zerker can no longer hand 2 hand with the claw I just gave him? lol ( Joking)
    Does this mean the time to complete the tasks have been increased to 6 hours as well? They've been set at 3 hour timers to complete.

Couple of things:
    1.) the Dichotomic Fang for SK can hit the the SK that casts it once in a while for some reason ( this is when a mob is targeted) for the damage of the spell; also when that doesn't happen I am seeing every cast a message saying I resisted the spell. Not sure if that is intended.
    2.) From what I've seen and/or heard the Life Essences have only been listing TDS rank 2 spells and no Rank 2 TBM spells. Also apparently you cannot Lower a higher Essence to a new spell level. Is that intended?

3.) In the Patch notes for TBM launch it was stated that:
    Is this with all HA across all the expansions? I am asking cause by parsers from a few friends it looks like DH HA ( Gribble) the mobs have about 2-3 times their original HP, and the XP reward at final hail is down by roughly 25% ( receiving 17 aa instead of normally roughly 23). Some are also stating themobs hit harder than before and faster ( or higher frequency double - quad hits).These changes have crippled the DH HA grinding crowd ( which in some aspects is a good thing) but at the same time are huge deterrents to those that still have as of yet to do them for Content completion.
    Another point for this is if this change is game wide ( and not just limited to Dh HA for example) some TDS HA are a lot harder and this would make them almost impossible.
    So I guess the question is, How are they attuning better to player strength ( level based, or other factors), and is this for all HA across HA expansions( CotF, TDS, TBM)?

4.) AA have been formatted to tell you what the next Rank will give you, but they do not give an actual stat on them for the rank you currently have. Any chance we could get a line in the AA that would be like " Current: description of how the current rank is" and a line for "Next Rank: description." so we can see the different?
    5.) I been buying AA and on a few I can't see any different in casting time, hitting power, recast lowering, etc. ( Ex. Quicker Damage for SK. says a certain % per rank removed on casting times lower than 3 seconds for DD. as far as i can see, this does not effect my lifetaps or spears ( only DD I have)( the Dots are all already 0.0 casting or instant) on my Spear it says 0.2 sec casting time and in Parenthesis it says 0.2 . At max rank ( 50%) shouldn't that be 0.1 seconds?
  6. Nightmares Augur

Hrm.. I can't create a new thread in the Bug round up area to post some of this. Where should I go? lol
  7. Mintalie Augur

How is she remaining stationary if she is still teleporting? Or does that mean she is "rooted" at her spawn point except when she teleports? What am I missing...
  8. Gouda New Member

I don't see this last part on my SK, I have quicker damage 5/5 and my 1.0 lifetaps are now 0.8(or 20% lower) so you might be bugged or want to double check. Spear was 0.2 already so 20% off that didn't do enough to change it seems.

I wish it included touch of holmein lol.
  9. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Means she is rooted. Not moveable.
  10. Bandien Elder

She will stay put where she teleports and pull the MT (if top on hate) to her.
  11. Nightmares Augur

Oops. not 50%, it's 20%. ok, makes a bit of a diff lol. Does this stack with gear / spell haste effects?
  12. Lonye Augur

pretty sure lyrics are ok for work.
  13. Wizdons Augur

Just FYI i was PM by Roshen for posting off topic and clutter to these sorts of threads. /shrug first time they have done that before. just letting all know.
  14. bardkingtutu New Member

Hmm seems a little hypocritical since this thread wouldn't exist if they just got it right the first time instead of rushing things that they then take just as long to fix as if they had done it right... Seems like the SS is running this show now Wizdons, keep it on task! Heil DBG!
    Morningdew likes this.
  15. Ratbo Peep Augur

Yes, it seems that the folly of "nerfing Gribbles" has managed to rear its ugly head for the 2nd straight expansion launch.
    One would think they learned something from the events of last November?
    It's the easy XP and AA from those DH HA's that give returning players a prayer of "catching up quickly" so they can get on with newer content.
    Give returning players too much of a mountain to climb, and they just go away quietly.
    (sigh)

-Rat
  16. Kronko Elder

Betty wants to know why DB doesn't bring the servers down earlier so it doesn't make the east coast players feel like red headed step children. You must not like your big toes! (laughing) Ah ha, ha-ha-ha-haaaa!

[IMG]
    Morningdew and bardkingtutu like this.
  17. bardkingtutu New Member

How about aaanother paralyzer!! and another paralyzer!!!
    *countered by my face to your foot style
  18. Gribble New Member

Yep, I am exactly who you are describing. Came back for the third and final time last month. I re-subbed and was going to leave it recurring, I even unlocked some slots on other accounts and bought some fun toys. Now I wish I had spent that money elsewhere.

I've been having a great time catching up but it seems I didn't quite get there in time.

Oh well it could be worse, glad I didn't buy the quarterly or yearly.
  19. Ratbo Peep Augur

Not exactly. I said they "go away quietly" :p
    -R