Royal Antonican Weapon Ornament - Cycle/Convert

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I finally received my EQ 20th T-Shirt and got the Royal Antonican Weapon Ornament!

It offers a weapon ornament (TBL T1) with blue particle effects for: 1HS, 1HP, 1HB, H2H, 2HB (x2), 2HS, 2HP, and Bow. (No Shield).

They all look very cool and I was wondering if there was a way I could cycle through them if I didn't want to keep 1 look?

Thank you!
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Or, will these ornaments be sold on the website at a later date?
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Some screenshots:

Royal Antonican Fighting Staff (2HB)

[IMG]

Royal Antonican Scimitar (1HS)

[IMG]

Royal Antonican Short Bow

[IMG]
    eqgamer likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

Ok is that an Illusion or some NPC you took a screenshot of ? cause if its an illusion where can i get it .. :p
  5. Conq Augur

That's "Ice Giant Façade" from the Northman Heritage Crate (on sale now btw).
    Conq
    Benito likes this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

whats a Facade ? Illusion ? also im guessing its rare from one of those crates
  7. Zamiam Augur

nm looked up "facade" .. so its an illusion .. is it rare im guessing

Looked it up found out is very rare along with the battle bear.. :p
  8. Zamiam Augur

in marketplace says the northman heritage crate are on sale for next 4 days .. will they be avail to purchase after 4 days just not on sale ? or do the leave the marketplace ? I need some time to get my Illusion :p
  9. Conq Augur

Off the top of my head, they've been gone from the marketplace for the last year? Seems like a while anyway. Looking to buy another Halasian Battle Bear Bridle on Tunare btw!
    Conq
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yes, it is indeed the Ice Giant Facade.

I had to buy my Facade but I've won 2 Halasian Battle Bear mounts after redeeming 3 crates. RNG will vary.

The crates are available for only a few more days and they will be gone (likely until Christmas or this time next year).
  11. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

More than likely they will disappear from the Marketplace in 4 days.
  12. eqgamer Augur

I got my shirt but a blank code. What gives.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

What item does your card say?

Dreamweaver says you should contact Amazon: click Darkpaw Games seller and send a message (send a picture of the blank code).
  14. eqgamer Augur

The weapon orn. And thx for info!!
    Benito likes this.
  15. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Np. I am sure you could click Amazon's Refund/Replace button on your order (if they don't respond) but they are out of sizes larger than Medium.
    eqgamer likes this.
  16. Gildnaox New Member

So I'm late to seeing/hearing about these ornaments. I heard that the eq 1 t-shirts came with random insert cards (mount/ornament)? But I also read that there was a special "pack" on the daybreak game/eq page. But it wasn't supposed to be there? Is there any confirmation for sure? I would have bought a shirt if I had known there was a chance to get one of these sick ornaments. Its getting harder and harder to differentiate yourself from others and this would make ya stand out! Do I have a chance of every getting these or did I miss the boat completely?
  17. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

You probably missed the boat at least for now. The T-Shirts they came with have been sold out for a while now and I haven't seen any indication that they are releasing the ornament/mount for individual purchase.
    Gildnaox likes this.