Ragefire Livestream: Thurs CANCELED

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, May 19, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

EDIT: the Thursday, May 21, 2015 Ragefire stream has been canceled.

When we do stream, it will be on EverQuest's very own Twitch channel! (please give the channel a follow, it's new!)

[IMG]

During this stream Ry "Roshen" Schueller and any surprise guests he can wrangle into joining him will be playing on the new Ragefire server. Will he level quickly? How many times will his party meet an unfortunate demise? Find out during this stream!

Follow our exploits! We will be streaming from the EverQuest Twitch channel several times throughout the launch of the new Ragefire server. Note that times are subject to change.
    • Thursday, May 21, 2015 – 2PM PDT Canceled
    • Tuesday, May 26, 2015 – 11AM PDT
    • Thursday, May 28, 2015 – 2PM PDT
    • Tuesday, June 2, 2015 – 4PM PDT
    We're testing different times, to see when EQ players prefer to tune into streams. This information will help us when planning EverQuest streams in the future!

Join us for the stream, and log into Twitch to chat with us and other players. We look forward to seeing you on Ragefire!
  2. Behee Augur

Will he level quickly? For sure, there will be a whole server of people who can cast level 50 buffs on him, and pick him up out of the mud with a 90% res by then. :p
  3. Weverley Augur

I see roshen as an ogre sk somehow so i suppose hes gonna be in the feerrott zone lol
  4. Fendy Augur

Spiderling train to Roshen!
  5. Derresh Augur

DPS race all his mobs so he cant ever hit level 2!
  6. Taledar Elder

they wont take any action against you, so why not?
    Iila likes this.
  7. Romen Lorekeeper

What a bunch of worthless trolls you guys are. Here Daybreak Games is trying to do something good that players have been asking for for a long time, and all you can do is be negative. If you think Ragefire is going to be too easy go play Project 1999 and if you think it is too hard go play on the regular live servers. Lots of people have done their own version of "progression" just by limiting what they do and use on the regular servers. Personally I am not into watching stream of other people playing games, and rather play myself, but I don't criticize those that do like to watch (and I suppose it could be somewhat amusing to watch even).
    MageLeth likes this.
  8. EvilFX New Member

I will also be streaming Ragefire launch on Twitch (as I have been with the beta) possibly even a 24 hour stream. Will Daybreak be doing any type of partnerships with streamers in the future. I ask because I was previously part of the LANDMARK insiders stream partnership.
  9. Balrok New Member

Cool deal, I'm following you both on twitch. See ya when the server goes live!
  10. Bandok Augur

I don't know why, but

made me laugh a little. It's probably the jadedness from early Fippy showing through.
    guado likes this.
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Very cool. Stream times are while I'm at work but I hope this is successful.
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Edit: If you're going to do this, I hope you can at least attempt to be thematic and roll trolls ^_^
    Dakotawolf, Killabits, Freki and 3 others like this.
  13. Entilzar New Member

Just heard today that the new ragefire server is restricted to all access members only.?
    Is this true? If so I am a little disappointed, I have played EQ a long time but let my subs lapse recently because im not playing enough to warrant it, and have become bored with the easy upper end of the game, Having to resub to play only on a server that grants no benefit for the actual sub is like going back to the old days of pay to play. Not really something I want to be doing now a days.

Entilzar
  14. Roshen Brand Manager

Yes. Just like the other progression servers, playing on these special servers is one of the perks of having an All Access membership.
  15. OldAsYouAre New Member

I have been playing on the beta server for the past week or so, and I am very excited to start my level-one toon on Ragefire tonight !
    Fallfyres likes this.
  16. Boxal Lorekeeper

That's odd that you're disappointed, as you stated you have no financial interests to support the game.
    Sad that we won't see you in-game.
  17. Barton The Mischievous

going to try and stream some as well had to call and upgrade our upload speed as they are silly with it here in small town texas population 2200 our basic package was 6m/512k paying extra to get it bumped to 6m/3.5m
  18. Haasgaming New Member

I cant wait for this to go live, But I am a bit worried that there will be exp pots and the like for sale on Ragefire. Whats planned for the ingame store?
  19. Sinsu New Member

NO STREAM TODAY.... EPIC FAIL.. LMFAO
  20. Fendy Augur

The twitch doesn't start for another 24 hours and 45 minutes. Roughly.