Question About Iron Legion Faction in GMM

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Magedps, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Magedps New Member

It seems some of my characters had different starting faction with Iron Legion. Some were amiably, and some were indifferent. After doing the first two solo tasks, one of my characters that was initially indifferent, is now apprehensive. I am scared to do any further progression, to include the second group task, because the write-up online says it requires you to kill Iron Legion mobs.

Furthermore, I don't see any way to bring that faction back up. It would appear if I use my main toons to do flagging/tasks for my alts, my main toons will quickly become kill on sight to the Iron Legion mobs. As those mobs are all over GMM, to include the zone in, this is an issue.

Is there any task/NPCs to kill to raise faction with GMM since the progression destroys it?

Thanks.
  2. Frael Elder

I've already asked this with no reply, but it seems like it is not repairable so far. The faction difference is race related, maybe deity related too, biased towards good races.

The good news is there's only a -1 hit to the faction so you should be fine to do progression for all your alts without making much of a difference.