Poisons need more procs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Dewey Augur

Title says it all. Poisons in general need more procs. They last for 3 hours, but only have 60 procs. With todays proc rates these go quick.

This isn't just a rogue thing because all classes can use poisons(mostly the type that hit the mobs)

Anyways, I think it's time to at least double the amount of procs that a single poison can contain. 60 was the rate set in the beginning after the poison revamp.

Rogues get a draconic poison that has 100 procs, but that was 2 expansions ago and not upgraded with the current expansion. Because I hate ROS I'll live with the DPS loss from not going back there to farm the trade components. I'm only asking that other poisons have their proc rate increased. For rogues and non-rogues.
  2. Poyzen Frawg Augur

The poison component drop rate is pretty awesome actually. I think it offsets the number of procs pretty nicely. (Shrug)

I do agree that using the same poison (draconic) for the last 2 years and another year to come (minimum) is unfair considering the poisons we make for non rogues got a boost with ToV. You make a very gd point that if we are to continue to make draconic, we have to go back to OLD content to get the components.
    Yinla likes this.