Plane of Time entrance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by qweasy, Nov 8, 2018.

1. qweasy Augur

The amount times you need to click for the dial to work is ridiculous, please fix?
  2. Annastasya Augur

The zone ins to plane of time , plane of water and a few other spots around Planes of Power are a bit weird. What i imagine for them, is there's an invisible bubble around the object, that is extended well away from it's surface and you have to click or activate the outside layer of that bubble.

I find the plane of Water zone in much trickier than time. Just spam your "U" key with an empty target window as you approach the dial area. As for clicks, i don't use the mouse much for these kinds of zone ins, but i think if you stand just outside the dial and click the "plates" that are flat on the bottom surface, that is more likely to work.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are you referring to the zone-in from Tranquility to Time? That is fairly well obsolete; you can zone directly from PoK to Time and back again (Herald of Druzzil Ro).

If you're referring to the smaller ones to get into phase 1 areas of Time, I don't know what to tell you as I've never noticed those as being problematic.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Annastasya Augur

If qweasy is referring to getting into the parts of phase1 of plane of time, i want to say the first time you click one, the game starts has to generate phase 1, so it takes a minute or so for you to be able to click in, and spam clicking is just like spamming "ready" to an npc that just gave you a mission in an instance, except where you would normally get the message " magical forces prevent you from entering right now" or whatever it is, instead you don't get anything until its ready, then you get to zone in.
  5. qweasy Augur

Doesn't matter if it's obsolete, if it's in the game it should work properly. And there's an entire server where PoT is and will forever be the highest tier raid, it will never be obsolete.

Also along with the Plane of Water thing, the fire pots at the end of Sol Ro mini bosses are pretty terrible as well.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

If your concern is with the special server, you may want to post in the forum area for those types of servers, the developers seem to frequent them much more anyways so you're more likely to get attention there.
  7. Dropfast Augur

You only have to click once, the problem is where your standing. Stand on the pad, face the center and click, once, works everytime. (pun intended!)
  8. Jaylin Augur

Are you sure you are actually doing it correctly? You stand on the correct pad and click the dial in the center. I tried it on 4 servers with zero issues. If you are doing it correctly, i could only say lag. But are you sure its not user error and you could be the one in error and not the game?
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

This
  10. alexander97 Lorekeeper

it's not the zone it's the instance generateing