/pick Clickie

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I get the changes to picks that send you to the evac spot in a zone when you change picks. It keeps folks from camping across picks.

The downside is when you fight or get to a camp and someone didn't answer a camp check you have to start all over from the evac spot.

I was thinking it would be nice to have a clickie... maybe you sell it in the DBG store for 5 bucks and it allows you once an hour (or whatever time period DBG chooses) do cross picks but stay in your current location. The timer would be long enough to prevent blatant cross pick camping but would also give folks a chance to try another pick if they get to a spot and it's camped or they log in to a spot and it's camped.

P.S. I suggest it being a sold item so DBG can make up development costs for making it. So whatever price they think does the that.

P.P.S oh when the leader uses it it sets the cooldown for everyone in the group.

Thoughts?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Easier to just DPS race the group and take the camp.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah most of us still follow the Play Nice rules. At least on the Live servers.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

1. /assist <playername>
    2. /assist (to target the player)
    3. Click http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=106603
    4. Change camera angle to look around the camp to figure out where they are
    Granted, I don't have the problem you describe, but this is what I do when entering any zone that has people in spots I might want to be. Rather than camp check, I would like to see where people actually are (and recognizing that a lot of people don't respond).