Members Only Special Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, May 21, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Summer has arrived here at Daybreak, and we’re cranking up the air conditioning, firing up BBQs, hitting the beach… AND giving All Access Members an even BIGGER discount off in-game items!

From Friday, May 22nd at 10:00AM PDT through Monday, May 25th at 11:59PM PDT, anyone with an All Access Membership will see their Marketplace discount raised to 20% off!

Not an All Access member yet? Read about all the benefits that come from being a member here.

Note: All Access Membership discounts only apply to games currently included in the All Access program: EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online (PC), and PlanetSide 2. The increased discount applies to the in-game items only; DLCs and expansions are not included in this promotion.
    Katmandu26 likes this.
  2. Zarzac Augur

Kinda /yawn vs. normal holiday events imo.
    Hobitses likes this.
  3. Zarakii Augur

yeah nobody likes double exp weekends but from 10% discount to 20% you guys nailed it!.....
  4. kurriosity New Member

Thanks veterans for your service throughout the years! Take an extra 10% off vanity items!!!

Thanks for not giving double XP on an important holiday. What was the last double xp day for? Just curious
  5. Riou EQResource

Last 2x looks to have been April 3-6 2015.

April 27-May 4 2015 was 1.5x and March 16-31 2015 was 1.6x
    Hobitses likes this.
  6. Howry New Member

Hmm. What you really should do is re add Vanguard to your all access pass. =)
    Wesleypipes77 and Hobitses like this.
  7. Stumphobbler Elder

kurriosity said:
    Thanks veterans for your service throughout the years! Take an extra 10% off vanity items!!!

Thanks for not giving double XP on an important holiday. What was the last double xp day for? Just curious

Are people seriously complaining about no dbl xp weekend ?

Like Riou said

``Last 2x looks to have been April 3-6 2015. April 27-May 4 2015 was 1.5x and March 16-31 2015 was 1.6x``

so a double xp weekend last month and a week of 1.5x xp between April & may and 2 weeks of 1.6 xp in march is just not enough ?

To me the 20% off thing isn`t a big deal since I don`t use the DB cash, but to people who do they get to save a little more. DB is still doing something nice. So instead of moaning and groaning about it, just move on and say thank you when they do promote something you do appreciate.
    Zujilli and Suifeng like this.
  8. Jadefox Augur

Actually, once Ragefire is up and running, maybe I can buy my half-Elf pally some clothes. Even in full leather she's still wearing nothing but an apron and boots...

Kinda hot, but definitely not paladiny.
    Now if it were black leather and I gave her a whip...

--Accessorizing Jade
    Soltara and Zujilli like this.
  9. Geroblue Augur

I pefer double xp.
  10. Kaymar New Member

They had 2x EXP, more named spawn and other things during holidays. This is a good, although not great, change up. I can spend time with the family and not feel like I'll be missing out!
  11. Gutbuster New Member

Am i the only one that feels like this was nothing more than a quick cash grab from launching that new server? The server that you cant even log into...
  12. segap Augur

Could you flip the switch on the big bags for the weekend? Then there would at least be something to use that 20% discount on. I'd buy a three pack on each of my accounts.
  13. XCofeeX New Member

Well you cant deny they have the nerve to first launch a incapable Ragefire server and then come out with (special discount) , If I was an all access member i would reconsider the full membership. This Ragefire is a P2V (old Linux) or clone from a server from 2000, its not compatible with the paying system integrated into the current Everuest version so thats why this old version is not working at all . "Not playing like its 1999" but "PAYING like its 1999"
  14. Grimkane New Member

Any chance we can get an official yes or no on double xp holiday weekend?

Double XP is the best XP!:D
  15. Widukind New Member

I'm imagining all of you people walking into a a grocery store and demanding to see the manager because they're having a 20% off sale on turkey but you want to buy chicken and feel you are also entitled to a discount.
    Xyroff-cazic. and Quatr like this.
  16. Riou EQResource

They already said no to that
  17. Bludgeoner New Member

This type of ridiculous sale, is the reason I won't pay to play anymore. DBG / Columbus Nova, just acquired soe and it's games, and the amount of market place sale offerings has been abundant, across all it's games it has to offer... Milk that cow.
  18. Grimkane New Member

Last year there was a double xp weekend accompanied by a 30% sub only discount in the marketplace.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/memorial-day-2014-double-xp
    This year 20% and no double xp seems a bit weak.

Turkey? Ain't nobody got time for turkey!
    Dre. and Yinla like this.
  19. Lily Augur

Seriously? 8 slot 20% WR bags for 1000 station cash? Yeah I know there's a discount, but this really must be a joke.
  20. Lily Augur

And omg, 10 slot 0% WR for 1200!