Lost Wayfarer`s Tent

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by kammo, Mar 17, 2018.

1. kammo Journeyman

Ach for bonus part of this is borked well for me if i keep in inventory it shows its checked if i place to get trib stats it gets unchecked this happening to anyone else?
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

achievements like that always usually work that way until you complete, then you can place. is it going away after you place it? or are you not done the whole thing yet?
  3. kammo Journeyman

finished task "Lost but not forgotten" is checked off in task section of ach
  4. kammo Journeyman

I placed it back into inventory logged out then back in bonus ach was checked soon as i place tent to use trib ach gets unchecked
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

What I mean is, is the entire achievement done? and then you lose it? Usually with these types of achievements you hvae to have them on your toon (not in a house, etc), until you have all the requirements of the achievement, then you get it and can place your stuff.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah I have a few /ach that still show the category but no longer show the completion which I had done long ago so its not just the new items. I think its a bug with the achievements. Had put them all in inventory then zoned, logged and back in and it showed completion. Did it a few times since there were many posts back then about not showing completed unless you put the stuff in inventory or on you then zoned etc. This was over the last few years on hats or adoptables or most recently the collectors chests. Gets tiring having stuff not show as completed when you do it over and over.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

The achievement checks your character's inventory for the bonus reward items. That includes the bank, but does not include items placed on your plots. This same problem cropped up with the Rallos Zek helm trophy. Once you've gathered the other rewards, put the Tent in your inventory, get the achievement, then put it back so you can use it again. A minor one-time inconvenience.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.