LON Boosters 50% Off Until Tues, Dec 15 @ 11:59PM

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

A quick reminder (in case you missed it in the post here), 15 Days of Holiday Cheer continues with discounts on ALL Legends of Norrath booster packs.

Legends of Norrath boosters are 50% OFF until 11:59PM (midnight) PST* on Tuesday, December 15, 2015.

[IMG]

Which Legends of Norrath boosters are you most excited about picking up at a discount?

*Convert to your local time
  2. drew0987654 Augur

is this for booster boxes as well? I never bought station cash b4 but I'm having so much fun on Phinny I figure I might as well shell out some more $

I don't believe for a second that LON is better than MTG or even hearthstone (sorry), but with nothing better to do with station cash I suppose collecting these virtual "cards" is at least getting the most bang for the $85.... as silly as it is though, I'm hesitant to buy now b/c I believe there will be one of those double or triple daybreak cash deals soon. which shouldn't really affect me since it's basically just a donation in my eyes - I have no use for these LON cards or the daybreak cash - but the investor in me just says that's all the more reason to be patient. step 1: wait for daybreak cash deal. step 2: wait for another LON 50% deal. lol

/slaps self
  3. AngryCustomer New Member

I have 3 accounts that I am unable to view/purchase LoN Boosters on. They do not show up in the Marketplace at all. These are All Access accounts that were created at the beginning of this month. I do not get to participate in this sale for some mysterious reason.

Thanks a lot. Jerks.
  4. JinkGuk New Member

Just so you know. There is a setting that enables LoN login from everquest. If this is not enabled you probably can not buy booster packs from the marketplace located through the game.

Just so you know try to look and figure stuff out for yourself before looking like an idiot.