Lockout Reduction: October 9 - October 22, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Norrathians! Are you excited about The Broken Mirror? Are you enjoying Fall Frenzy? Well, this week, we're kicking off another event for you!

Starting Friday, October 9 at 12:01AM PDT and running through Thursday, October 22 at 11:59PM lockout timers will be reduced by 25%! Run content more often over the next couple weeks!

Remember, as we head to the launch of The Broken Mirror, we'll continue to have special events in game. Be sure you check back with the Fall Frenzy post often!
    complexication likes this.
  2. Girra New Member

Why was this reduction only applied to raid lockouts and not mission replay timers for the group game?
  3. Xanathol Augur

So basically you get to do a raid one extra time in the next two weeks.Eh, ok.
  4. TuKo New Member

Ill be sure to run out and buy this expansion when I get a refund for when you had a sale on LON cards then turned right around right after and basically sold the prizes for SC.

Had your hand in the cookie jar one too many times for me.
  5. OHBoy(theRanger) Journeyman

2 extra times if math is right... and if it's 2 weeks in total
    However I think I will be frustrated (putting it nicely) if this doesn't include HA's and other group tasks/instances
  6. Numiko Augur

So for people who don't raid this is a nothing bonus?
  7. Eriadoc Elder

For people in limited raiding guilds, that only raid one or two days a week, this is a nothing bonus.
  8. YellowBelly Augur

Um gratz raiders?
  9. lancelove Augur

Pretty much all of you posters so far that this has no effect on need to not chime in on it. Its extra gear reinforcement for guilds that are raiding and will be raiding in the upcoming expansion who may lack a few numbers and can get a little beef on boxes that may be needed. Every little bit matters and have a great day!
  10. Zarakii Augur

even being a raider kind of annoying for alts i play outside of raid days
  11. Riou EQResource

I don't think the Lockout Reductions are applying to anything, unless some servers are broken.
  12. Endless Augur

Assuming this works for all the HA's too or is supposed to. This morning, logged in, saw the pop-up for the lock out reduction, did 3 DH HA's since I am power leveling up two new wizards and if anything, I think the lock-out timer increased. Usually when I am done with the third one, I have @1 hour 8 minutes till the first one is up again, but this time it was 1 hour 30ish minutes.
  13. Endless Augur

So what you're saying is the next special event is going to be all ultra rare Chase loot become a 1/500 drop right.

Sweet! Can't wait.
  14. Zarakii Augur

exp bonus..didnt see anything different. 25% rare spawns... didnt see anything different. 25% task lockout reduction...didnt see anything different
    Mournblade likes this.
  15. Zarakii Augur

yeah couple people earlier did an argath raid for fun and the lock outs the same as its always been same with these last "bonuses"

Trick or treat?.... im banking on trick
  16. Dudderz New Member

Definitely no change on the HA lockout reductions, ran a couple yesterday, no decrease in /tasktimer..

Also ran a TDS grp mission, 'By Cover of Night' in BI, no change there either.

Another broken 'bonus' week... agree that the 'increased' named spawns also (appeared to) amount to no real increase in spawns.
  17. Warpeace Augur

Late or early April fools?
  18. Aeular Journeyman

CotF t1 raid Neriak 1 - Houses of Thex got the reduced lockout for sure
  19. Mournblade Lorekeeper

I didn't notice the rare spawns popping at any higher rate either. Also they should have made ALL tasks group missions etc have a decrease in replay timer. What Daybreaker did had little to no affect on the average gamer.
  20. Kronko Elder

lots of complaining going on I would just like to say I appreciate the effort. Thank you for continuing to put out a game I have enjoyed playing since Kunark.

you mean a name isn't going to spawn 100% of the time? I WANT 100000% XP BONUS SO I CAN BE LEVEL 105 IN 2 HOURS MAX. If you looking for instant gratification your playing the wrong game.

[IMG]