Leveling Alts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pythlen82, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Pythlen82 Lorekeeper

My main is a 105SK with about 16K AAs and decent stats (gear varies from EoK t1-Chase) and I want to level some of my heroics I had gotten for free over the years. I'm wondering what the best place to do it is. I would do the Goblin camp in FM, but they only have up to TBM. I'm wondering what the best place to take them for experience is. Gear for them doesn't need to be factored into the spot.
  2. Rorce Augur

If sitting in a camp, pulling mobs and grinding that way is your thing, I think any TBM zone should be fine probably. Can double up and camp nameds for gear.

My prefered method for leveling alts is doubling up on previous expansions achievements / progression. Start with CotF. Run through all of the zones HA's. That's a huge chunk of exp right there. If you're up to it, do the expansions progression and mercenary quests. Nice rewards for that stuff. Then jump to TDS, etc. Doing this, you get your levels, and you get their progression and achievements, and the rewards that come with those accomplished.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Metanis Bad Company

This x 1000! There are so many benefits to doing the progression through an expansion I won't even attempt to list them. Best of all it's challenging and the EXP just flies because YOU ARE FOCUSED ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN GRINDING!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Rorce like this.