LDs - Thursday, September 12, 2019

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fanra, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Reporting that during our raid time of 8pm-10pm Eastern Time on Thursday, September 12, 2019 on the Bertoxx server, an unusual number of people lost connection with the game.

Members of my guild also reported this was an issue throughout the day.

How long this has occurred, I cannot say. I can say that there appears to be an issue with EverQuest and/or Daybreak's internet connection.

Please post here if you also experienced issues in the hopes of bringing this to the attention of Daybreak's staff.
  2. Cadira Augur

Anyone have an issue where they crash immediately upon reaching server select and can't get in? As of Thursday afternoon I could only log in toons through isb (maybe it corrupted my game files or something?)
  3. Raccoo Augur

Last night around 10pm EDT on CT server, we had quite a few of our raid force crash as well.
  4. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

#fakenews, they were just embarrassed to be losing on the heal parse to my alt.
    AcemoneyFV and Duder like this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

I had a horrible night on thursday, but it seemed to be personal. The rest of the raid seemed to be rolling along just fine.
    Now I feel un-needed.
  6. Realgood5000 New Member

I crashed while zoning on10-10-19 during a raid and I could not log back in. Today 10-11-19 I can't log in and I can't access the log in server.