Kod'Taz Summoner Ring - loot bugged?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xyroff-cazic., Oct 23, 2017.

1. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Phinigel server. We've done this event 3 or 4 times in the past at level 65 without any issues. Doing it in the AoC instance every time to avoid bugged mobs etc. Did the event yesterday, killed everything in the same order as always. 9 Priest Summoners, golems, Grand Summoner, Hextt Chaos Provoker, 6 more golems. Entire event took like 3 minutes. We got the normal stat loots, but zero Grand Summoner's Glyph dropped for BiC. Anyone else experienced this? My only guess is now that we're level 70 we somehow killed everything too quickly and bugged it out, but the script seemed to run normally other than the absence of Glyphs.

Thanks for any input.
  2. Zapsos Augur

Since the glyphs don't drop off the event but off the little things that spawn after it dies they are subject to loot lockout (unlike the event loot which is tied to the event timer)
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Thank for for the reply. This shouldn't be the cause in this case though as nobody had a prior loot lockout. I have a few regular trash drops like Taelosian Mountain Wheat, Ixt Tongue, etc. on my log from right before clearing the Summoner Ring.
  4. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

We have had this happen in open world and in the instance. It's very strange. It doesn't always happen either.